730 : Collapsed

At that moment, the whole world shook.

In the depths of the deserted galaxy, something seemed to have torn the space, broke the seal, and finally appeared.

This shock also caused Wen Qiao, who had transformed herself back into her own body and rooted in a thousand fantasy stars, to wake up from her deep sleep.

When she wakes up, she vaguely feels a call, as if someone is calling her, but when she perceives it carefully, it stops.

Wen Qiao maintained the appearance of the god-emperor tree, letting go of all perceptions. Unfortunately, all perceptions were disconnected at the edge of the forest, because there was not a trace of plants in the deep sky and galaxy outside the forest to allow her to share perceptions with it.

She felt uneasy instinctively and changed back into a human form without hesitation.

The little sapling on the ground disappeared in a moment, replaced by a female fairy wearing a blue skirt.

Suddenly, her gaze was condensed, looking at the thousand illusion stars under her feet, when it was clearly still daylight, the thousand illusion stars slowly bloomed with the light of stars, forming a more stable enchantment.

This is the first time that without her presiding, Thousand Fantasy Stars automatically formed an enchantment and stopped in front.

This abnormal scene made her more uneasy.

"Smell girl!"

A hurried voice sounded, Wen Qiao turned his head and looked over, seeing the Formation Dao Immortal Venerable standing outside the thousand illusion stars, looking anxiously toward this side.

Wen Qiao's figure swept away, appeared outside the thousand fantasy stars, and asked: "Senior, what happened?"

Xian Dao Xianzun's gaze fell on her, and after seeing her safe and sound, he was relieved, and then smiled bitterly: "Something happened in the depths of the deserted galaxy."

"What is it?" she asked nervously.

Zhendao Immortal Venerable shook his head, "I don't know the deity now, I need to go over and see."

"I'll go too!" Wen Qiao blurted out.

How dare Zhen Dao Xianzun take her to risk? Maybe other people don't know, but these immortals don't understand yet?

For the current fairy world, Wenqiao, the only descendant of the gods, is salvation. As long as she is there, there will be no danger of destruction in the fairy world. Anyone can sacrifice, except that she cannot be caused by accident. .

I don't know what happened in the depths of Huangkong Galaxy. Where can she go?

Zhendao Immortal Venerable was about to refuse, when he saw the teacher running over quickly without his life.

Shi Wuming's face was very solemn, and he said solemnly, "Sister Aqiao, the space has collapsed."

Wen Qiao looked at him steadily, and asked after a few breaths: "Where is the space?"

"The space in the depths of the deserted galaxy." The teacher said in a deadly voice, cruelly piercing her fluke, "It is also the former Tianjian Shenyuan."

The location of the former Tianjian Shenting was in the depths of the deserted galaxy, where was the former site of the Tianjian Shenting. It’s just because the depths of the deserted sky galaxy are ubiquitous space cracks, the space is distorted, and ordinary people can’t enter, let alone rebuild the Tianjian Shenting over there, so Wen Qiao will rebuild the Tianjian Shenting site outside. Go on.