604 : Moxiu vs Right way

Hearing that Ning Yuzhou was awake, Sheng Zhenhai quickly notified Yuntianfeng's ancestors to come to Jucuifeng.

After the ancestor Yun Tianfeng personally inspected Ning Yuzhou's body, he subconsciously looked at the place where he knew the sea, his expression was a little thoughtful.

Ning Yuzhou sat on the bed, his face was still pale, because of his injuries, Wen Qiao could not allow him to get out of bed, so he could only sit sickly. In Sheng Zhenhai's eyes, he looked like a fragile picture of a beautiful male. I felt that this apprentice was mysterious and unpredictable, and even if he was seriously ill, he did not dare to underestimate him.

"Master, is my husband all right?" Wen Qiao asked nervously.

The ancestor Yun Tianfeng said: "Since he have awakened, there is nothing serious about it. However, according to Yuzhou's words, the power of the evil cultivator's soul has not been refined, and it is best not to act rashly before this."

In fact, in the eyes of the ancestors of Yun Tianfeng, the cultivator’s primordial spirit was cultivated in the primordial sacred realm, which was not something that practitioners of the Yuanhuang realm could resist. He was a little worried that after Ning Yuzhou refined it, he would be evilly cultivated the influence of his soul has turned a righteous young talent into an evil cultivator who is soaked in evil spirits.

There is also a possibility that the original spirit has not been refined, hidden in the depths of Ning Yuzhou's sea of ​​consciousness, waiting for an opportunity, and may swallow Ning Yuzhou in the future and replace it.

When Wen Qiao sent Yun Tianfeng's ancestor to leave, he informed the disciple of his guess.

Wen Qiao did not speak with a sullen face.

Sheng Zhenhai looked at her worriedly, and then at the ancestor who told the truth. Although the ancestor’s worries were normal, it would be too cruel to say so. If Ning Yuzhou is really replaced by the evil cultivation waiting for an opportunity in the future , What do they do?

The ancestor Yun Tianfeng comforted: "But you don't have to worry too much. The deity Guan Yuzhou is a decisive one. If the evil cultivation soul has not disappeared, he will definitely discover something, and then guard against it, maybe it will be all right."

Wen Qiao nodded silently.

After sending the two away, Wen Qiao returned to the room.

Little Qilin, Little Phoenix, and Wen Gungun all gathered around Ning Yuzhou to ask for warmth. The man sitting on the bed had gentle eyebrows, and Nuan Yang walked by the window, and the room was bright.

This picture is very warm, and Wen Qiao's heavy mood is suddenly much easier.

She thought, no matter to her, or to these monsters and sacred beasts, Ning Yuzhou is unique, and there is no other person in the world who can replace him.

"Aha, have you sent away Master and them?" Ning Yuzhou raised his head and smiled at her.

With a cry, Wen Qiao sat on the edge of the bed and stared at him, hesitant to speak.

She has never concealed her thoughts. The joy, anger, sorrow and joy are all expressed on her face. Ning Yuzhou can understand at a glance. He couldn't help but laugh, and said softly: "Did Master and the others just say something?"

Wen Qiao nodded, and after hesitating for a while, she still decided to tell him what the master had said.

The master did not say in front of Ning Yuzhou that Xu was worried about the evil spirit in the sea of ​​his knowledge, and he was not certain that he was still there, so he told Wen Qiao secretly. I don't know that Wen Qiao is straightforward and can't hide things, so tell him directly.