649 : Magic Heart Stone

Wen Qiao followed the man into the house.

Entering the door is an empty courtyard, with no grass growing, apparently barren for a long time.

Passing through the courtyard, first is a huge hall with several wing rooms on each side, which can be seen at a glance, and there is nothing surprising.

Wen Qiao glanced casually, then retracted her gaze, and looked at the man leading the way.

The man’s body is tall and straight, and every move is the familiar appearance in her memory. Perhaps the only thing that is unfamiliar is the prestige that seems like nothing on him. She can’t tell what this prestige is, but she feels it. It fits very well.

If it weren't for her spiritual platform to be extremely sober, one would think that the man in front of her was actually Ning Yuzhou.

Xu was aware of her focused gaze, and the man asked her with a smile: "Aha, do you want to rest for a while?"

Wen Qiao shook her head, how could she rest at this time?

The man didn't force it, and took her around the house.

He pushed aside the left side room, and said warmly: "This is the rest room. If you are tired, you can rest here. This is a study room, which contains a lot of exercises and miscellaneous records. If you are interested, you can also look through it; this ,this is a collection room, can you go in and have a look?"

Wen Qiao stood at the door of the treasure collection and looked inside. The light in the room was dim and dim, and only the outline of some magic treasures could be vaguely seen.

The eyesight of the cultivator is very good, and there is no situation where the light is too dark to see clearly. It can only show that something in the room affects the visual exploration, or that the owner of the room deliberately does not want people to see clearly.

Recalling what the man had seen and heard, Wen Qiao found that some rooms could be seen clearly, and some could not be seen clearly.

In this regard, she did not make any comments.

After all, this is not her place, and the master doesn't want her to see too clearly.

The house is not big, but after shopping in a while, Wen Qiao and the man came to the hall.

Wen Qiao looked at the hall for a moment, then turned to Shi Shiran who was sitting on the opposite side of the man who was making tea again, and finally couldn't help but say, "Who are you?"

The man looked at her with a smile, and said warmly: "I am a ray of obsession that was left behind."

Rao Wen Qiao had guessed long ago, but she was still a little dazed. She thought that the man transformed by obsession would not answer her, or that he was concerned about him, but she didn't expect him to be more honest than she thought.

This made her hesitate.

"Whose obsession are you? Why are you here?"

The man smiled without saying a word, just stared at her with those moist and soft eyes, and gradually the dazzling color in his eyes disappeared, leaving only the boundless darkness, making him look like a different appearance, extremely dangerous.

Wen Qiao was subconsciously prepared.

"I have been here, waiting for you to come here." The man said softly, "I finally waited for you before I disappeared."

Wen Qiao said in a daze, "Wait for me? Why wait for me?"

The man laughed again without saying a word. He poured a cup of tea for her, and said warmly, "Sit with me for a while, okay?"