758 : The End

"Choo Choo Choo!"

A group of fluffy bird rolled over from a distance, and cheerfully chirped.

The patriarch of the Four Spirits, the patriarch of Jinwu and the patriarch of Tianhu, who were discussing, stopped at the same time, and then looked outside the door. When they saw the group of rolling balls, the other patriarchs looked at the patriarch Feng.

Chief Feng was particularly indifferent, as if he hadn't seen it, and said, "Don't care, let's continue."

As soon as this word fell, I heard a crisp tweeted sound, "Chuchou Patriarch, when will you be free, last time you said you want to send me to the Tianjian God's Court, I will find my uncle."

Accompanied by this cry, a fat phoenix that was extremely mellow flew in and rolled in.

Behind the fat phoenix followed a group of fat tweeted, round appearance, especially lovable, tweeted at the head of the Feng, the elders of the gods and beasts who understood their meaning couldn't help but squinted to the head of Feng, secretly sympathizing.

In fact, the patriarch Feng is not easy. After all, the younger phoenixes of the next generation have mutated, and their aesthetics have also changed. They are no longer the arrogant and narcissistic phoenix—no, the phoenix is ​​still arrogant and narcissistic, but because of the change in appearance. Exceptionally grounded, arrogant and narcissistic also become likable.

As a beast of poultry, the chieftain of the Golden Crow has a natural love for this kind of fur. He immediately took a dozen small hairballs into his arms, touched one and rubbed the other, and rubbed the small hairballs to blow up the fluff.

She smiled at Patriarch Feng and said, "Patriarch Feng really knows how to raise cubs, depending on how well these cubs are raised."

"If you like it, I can ask Feng Cao to go to the Golden Crow Clan to help you teach the little Golden Crows." Patriarch Feng said kindly, "These little phoenixes are all taught by Feng Cao! No way, who can let it be the youngest of our Phoenix clan? Lord, it has always been a responsible person, and the tasks entrusted to it will be completed earnestly."

These words not only indicate that these little phoenixes will become like this, and have nothing to do with his clan leader, but also they are praised for Feng Huan. The young master of their Phoenix clan is still very good, but occasionally his mind is not very good.

The patriarch of the Golden Crow said: "That's not necessary. When Young Master Feng goes to the Tianjian God's Court, I will send some little Golden Crows over, and I will trouble Young Master Feng to take care of them."

"No problem!" Wen Maomao is a responsible person, waving his little wings and said, "Don't worry, Chief Jinwu, leave it to me!"

This time, the target person turned into the chief of the Golden Crow, as if asking, is she really relieved to leave the little Golden Crows to a little phoenix with abnormal aesthetics?

The patriarch of Jinwu just raised his eyebrows slightly, not paying attention.

Although Young Master Feng's aesthetics are different, the patriarch of the God Emperor of Tianjian God's Court is not unusual. There must be such an uncle. Sooner or later, the little phoenix can become an excellent phoenix. The little Golden Crows will be looked after by the patriarch of the God Emperor, no need to worry.

The patriarch of the gods, who had high hopes from the patriarchs of all races, discovered that certain concepts of cheap nephews could not be corrected.

It was the first time he saw such a phoenix, but this was his nephew, what else could he do? I can only take care of my uncle.

"Uncle, when will father and mother be back?" Little Phoenix asked, squatting on his uncle's shoulder.