655 : Saint Martial Hall Lord

Wen Qiao thought for a while, and put away this red sword, which was regarded as the Emperor's Sword by the world.

She pursed her mouth and smiled, revealing two shallow pear vortexes on her cheeks, her original extremely prosperous face suddenly added a bit of agility and cuteness, and she couldn't help but smile.

"Since this is made of blood crystals condensed from the blood of the Emperor God, can my blood be..."

"No!"

Ning Yuzhou lowered his face and said coldly.

This was the first time that his face changed so obviously, a sharp and cold breath filled the surroundings, not to mention Wen Qiao was shocked, even the little phoenix who had been concentrating on gnawing the spirit fruit was so frightened, let alone because his mood changed drastically, which caused a shock in the Dixi space.

The creatures in the space are also affected.

Xu Shi found that his attitude was too tough, his face slowed down, and solemnly said: "Aha, although you have awakened the blood of the god emperor, your current nature is still the human race, the blood of the god emperor and the real god emperor clan is different, don’t use it lightly."

Wen Qiao was stunned for a moment, and said: "I, I understand..."

Seeing the blank look on her face, Ning Yuzhou's heart was sour, but his face did not show up. He was still so gentle and took her hand and said, "Besides, I will be worried. I am not willing to let lose too much blood." It was even treated as a tool.

Wen Qiao's face was a little red, and finally realized what he meant.

She was a little embarrassed and said apologetically: "Sorry, I took back what I just said, I don't want you to worry about it..."

Ning Yuzhou stretched his arms into her arms, and kissed her on the forehead with a soft voice, "Aha, never need to apologize to me. This is just my selfishness. I just hope you are well."

Wen Qiao nodded, no longer mentioning the use of her own blood refining to cause the blood crystal to cast the Emperor Sword.

Forget it, she said in her heart that having a God Emperor Sword is enough, and she shouldn't encounter Ghast Shadow at any time.

The fluff that the little phoenix exploded gradually smoothed down.

Looking at Ning Yuzhou secretly, seeing his face return to normal, Xiao Fenghuang was also relieved.

This is the first time Ning Yuzhou's face has changed since it broke its shell. Even if he didn't like anything before, he was just a cold and indifferent appearance. He hadn't even said a heavy word. How could he know when he really changed his face? At times, it will be so terrible.

Although he didn't do anything, the instinct of the beast made it jealous and frightened.

Fortunately, his dad still looks normal.

After feeling that there was no threat, the little Phoenix continued to chew the spirit fruit happily.

Seeing that the crisis was resolved, Wen Qiao raised her head to look at him, and suddenly kissed him on the face, and then continued to dig into her storage bag with joy.

They were all treasures she got in the tomb of the fairy. Although many of them didn't look good at them, it was definitely a good thing to be able to look good at them.

Then, she placed several restrictions on the surrounding area, and after confirming that she was infallible, she carefully took out a red bead the size of a baby's fist from the storage bag.