691 : Phoenix Tribe

Little Phoenix was still there stupidly wondering who the other party was talking about, the Phoenix man had already shaken out automatically.

"Yes, that's you!" The Phoenix man said painfully, "You are a phoenix. How can a phoenix become a fat ball? Don't you feel ashamed? What kind of phoenix are you? You are like this. It's utterly ashamed of your parents, as well as the face of the Phoenix Clan..."

"Tweet—"

The little phoenix finally exploded his hair, which was originally chubby. This exploded hair looked more rounded, and it was almost impossible to distinguish between the head and feet.

Then the ball fiercely slammed at the Phoenix man, and even slammed him down from mid-air, not to mention, but also slammed him up, like an angry woodpecker, slammed into his face and head. You have to pick up the knots of the eighteen Buddhas.

Before Wen Qiao could react, Little Phoenix had already pressed his clan and was silent.

The four officials were also silent. They didn't expect this young palace lord to look stupid and cute, with such a powerful combat power. That Phoenix was already an adult, and was even stunned by the little Phoenix.

"Wen Zhixuan's strength is good." Ning Yuzhou gave a rare compliment.

Wen Qiao said: "When it was in the Yunhai Wushan, it ate two ancient Demon Insect eggs, and it also ate a lot of natural treasures..."

Regardless of whether the little phoenix is ​​still a cub, its experience is richer than that of the Phoenix group, and its chances cannot be replicated. Which phoenix can be like it, born out of the red lotus karma? This alone makes the blood of the little phoenix more pure and noble than other phoenixes.

The movement here finally alarmed the phoenix over the plane tree.

Then they saw a few beautiful men and women flying over, and when they saw a little phoenix with exploded hair chasing the Phoenix men fiercely, they suddenly fell silent.

Where does this fat little phoenix belong?

An older Phoenix man headed by him said: "Feng Yu, don't stop, what kind of style is it?"

Feng Yu hugged his head and screamed, "It's not that I can't stop it, it's that this fat ball can't stop it!" If he wasn't afraid of hurting this fat phoenix, why should he be so wronged?

No matter how proud the Phoenix tribe is, at least they all love the cubs.

"Tweet, twee, twee!" You are Fat Ball, and your whole family is Fat Ball!

The little phoenix was angry and snarled even harder.

Upon seeing this, the Phoenix tribesmen present had no choice but to avert their eyes and look at the human tribes that appeared here.

"I don't know who your Excellency is, what's the matter with our Phoenix Clan?" The headed Phoenix asked politely and found that there were four immortal emperors here, and one could not see the cultivation base, so he had to be cautious.

Dongguan said, "I'm from Wanxian Mansion. These two are our palace lord and his wife. They came to the Phoenix Clan today to send a little phoenix."

"Wanxian Mansion?"

The face of Phoenix present suddenly became a little unhappy.

An outspoken phoenix said, "You Wanxian Mansion is stealing our Phoenix cub again?" He looked at the little phoenix who was chasing Feng Yu, and was heartbroken. "You will cultivate it like this..."

The faces of the other phoenixes were very bad.

The four officials finally couldn't help being angry, and the most anxious Beiguan said, "Who stole your Phoenix cub? Obviously it was your cub who voluntarily went to our Yunhaixian Mountain. We can't rely on us! And this Phoenix, We didn't steal it, it was the son of our palace lord and wife..."