635 : Flying star sand

The flying star sand that Xiao Qilin picked up is top-grade.

Wen Qiao looked at the place where Feixing Sand appeared, and found that there were many narrow crevices around, and the crevices led to a deeper underground, filled with a strong smell of sparks, and there was a faint rush of wind. The sound of hitting the hard mountain wall just now was the sound of flying star sand hitting the mountain wall when it ejected from these cracks.

The emergence of flying star sand is unpredictable. It is brewed by the precipitation of sparks in the depths of the flying star rock. The sparks gushing from the ground will eject it from the gap. If it is not picked up in time, it will be sucked back by the power of the spark again in the crevices of the ground.

This is also the reason why the flying star sand is difficult to collect, it is too test a person's reaction ability and luck.

After collecting the Feixing Sand, they continued to walk forward.

The deeper the depth, the more frequent the appearance of flying star sands, and the more frequent the appearance of star rock beasts.

Star Rock Beast is a monster beast that feeds on flying star sand, but if someone repairs it to the door, it will not refuse it. After all, monsters cannot refuse flesh and blood creatures, and human cultivation is also one of their food.

Boom boom boom boom!

A series of voices sounded in the depths, accompanied by the sound of a gust of wind. After Wen Qiao and others listened, they knew that it was the sound of flying star sand, and there were a lot of flying star sand, so quickly ran towards the place of sound. past.

"There should be a Star Rock Beast ahead, be careful." The teacher called lifelessly, worried that he would become a shield again.

As they get closer to the sound of the sound, the more star rock beasts.

When a star rock beast leaped over, the little unicorn swiftly jumped to the side, and opened his mouth to grab a piece of flying star sand spouting from the ground.

Wen Qiao punched the Xingyan Beast with a fist, and the Xingyan Beast flew out from a distance, letting out a howl of pain.

Wen Qiao beat all the Star Rock Beasts out, Wen Tutu followed her, and the big hammer swept the Star Rock Beasts away.

The accompanying puppet beast jumped around, grabbing the flying star rock that spewed from the ground, and swallowing it into its body.

After a busy period of time, the flying star sand that spewed out of this area was taken away by them. It was estimated that there would be no flying star sand in a short time, so they moved the site and continued to go deep.

After rushing through several places where Fei Xing Sha appeared, they found a place to rest.

Ning Yuzhou laid a king-level formation around, so that the star rock beasts could not find it.

Then, he took out the storage bag containing the flying star sand and poured out the flying star sand. These flying star sand were collected by the puppet beasts, and there were a lot of them.

Wen Qiao pulled it down and said with satisfaction: "The quality of these flying star sands are all top-grade."

The teacher had no life to pick up a puppet beast squatting next to it, rubbing its flying tail, and said with emotion: "The quality of the puppet beast refined by Nine Lives is really good. It seems that this place can use puppets to collect flying star sand. ."

Little Phoenix and Wen Gungun were both suppressed by the power of Fei Xingyan, their movements were not agile, but the puppets were not affected. Of course, it was also because the materials used to refine the puppets of the Qilin Stone Statue and the Nine Lives Chaos Beast were relatively advanced, and could withstand the suppression of the forces around Feixingyan, otherwise the bodies of the other puppets would have long collapsed.