619 : Venerable Yuan Shengjing

"Holy Lord!"

Jiuye and the people of Tianshengmen screamed in surprise, looking anxiously at the deep pit that was blown out.

In the deep pit, there was a ripple of water swaying, and then a man in ragged clothes flew out and just fell to the ground, spouting a mouthful of blood.

Di Ying looked at Wen Qiao, her eyes that seemed to contain thousands of watery eyes flashed a few traces of blood at this time, her face was no longer gentle, and she sternly said: "This deity looks down on you!"

The people around also watched this scene with shocked expressions, forgetting that they were still in the fight and were almost caught by those demons.

Although the Yuan Emperor Realm was not so strong that it could not be hurt, a Yuan Emperor Realm could actually hurt the Yuan Emperor Realm. It can be seen how powerful the explosive beads that Wen Qiao smashed against Di Ying just now are.

Wen Qiao smiled at her, grabbed the storage bag in her hand, grabbed a bursting bead, raised her jaw and said, "I still have it here, do you want to try again?"

With that said, she was about to throw what was in her hand.

Di Ying stepped back subconsciously and waved a water curtain, pushing a group of demons to block her.

Wen Qiao suddenly retracted his hand, and said blankly: "I lied to you. There is only one high-level blasting orb that can hurt the Yuan Emperor realm, and the others are intermediate."

Di Ying was furious. When did anyone dare to play with her like this?

Under the anger, a raging water rushed, and wherever it went, whether it was a cultivator or a demon, it exploded into blood mist. The ancestor Yun Tianfeng hurried forward and swung down the holy spirit sword to block the blow.

The sword energy collided with the water spirit, and there was a rumbling noise, the ground was shaking, and the aftermath of the two terrible forces eroding each other, affecting the surrounding cultivators, everyone was swept out, injured and vomiting blood one after another.

The ancestor Yun Tianfeng heard Wen Qiao yell again: "Master, get out of the way."

When he subconsciously stepped away, he suddenly remembered, didn't this disciple just say that the high-level blasting beads are gone? Could it be that Di Ying was playing tricks again?

Just as he thought about it, the terrifying explosive power had already exploded. Even if he was in the Yuan Dynasty, he could feel the terrible power when the aftermath swept through, and the erected spiritual power shield blocked the power that swept over.

"Holy Lord!"

Master Jiu's eyes stared at Wen Qiao, and his fingers trembled, wishing to kill this cunning woman.

Being attacked by two consecutive high-level explosive beads, Di Ying was seriously injured. She was covered in blood, her long hair dangled, and her robes were tattered, where there was still the nobility and elegance of the previous, extremely desolate.

She was so angry that she rushed towards Wen Qiao to kill her, "I'm going to kill you!"

Wen Qiao ran quickly.

The three ancestors of the Min clan kept staring here, how could she let her be frenzied, especially since this woman was their enemy of the Min clan, so they set up a king-level spiritual formation when they came up, and wanted to trap her.

No matter what he is the master of the evil spirits, today they will kill the women of the Holy Martial Continent.

Although Di Ying was so angry that she lost her senses, she also knew that the Min's formation was so powerful. The three ancestors of the Min's battle were not good enough, but they were skilled in the formation. Once trapped in the formation, she would end up like a shadow building. The Great Shura is average, and being forced to explode, it may not necessarily be able to drag the enemy to death.