694 : Immortal Thieves

When Wen Qiao fisted a few immortal thieves, the four officials were silent.

They suddenly understood why the Palace Master didn't do anything. At this time, with the little lady, one could completely control the audience, and no immortal thief could escape.

There were a lot of immortal thieves ambushing them, but most of them were at the level of immortal monarchs, not to mention that Ning Yuzhou looked down on them, but the four officials did not put them in their eyes. As for the immortal king hiding behind, he was locked by a terrifying Qi machine before he did it. As long as he changed a little, that Qi opportunity would immediately obliterate him.

The immortal monarchs who took the lead did not expect to be planted in the hands of a Xuanxian, and when he was beaten into the air, they were all stupefied.

It's just that they were so badly hurt that they had no chance to escape, and they could only hope that the immortal king sitting behind would take action. However, until all the immortal thieves were beaten by Wen Qiao and lay down on the ground, the immortal king didn't take any action.

The immortal king was in a cold sweat, knowing that he was going to be planted here today, he only hoped that the companions who followed him found something was wrong, and quickly sent the message back and let their leader to come over.

After the immortal king was locked by that Qi machine, he couldn't let go of his spiritual sense, so he didn't know what terrible person they encountered this time, and what kind of cultivation was the other party. However, after thinking about it carefully, I think it is estimated that it is only the immortal emperor at most, and the immortal is a legendary existence, and generally does not appear easily.

How can Xianzun run around on the Xianzhou?

Until the immortal king hiding behind was pulled out by a smiling man dressed in a pure white and innocent snow robe, and was carried in front of a few people, he was finally desperate.

Although he couldn't see the cultivation level of the handsome and handsome man in the middle, the other four did not conceal the aura on his body. They turned out to be four immortal emperors.

Even if they called the leader over, one immortal emperor could not beat four immortal emperors.

"Palace Lord, how to deal with them?" Dongguan asked for instructions.

Ning Yuzhou ignored the immortal king who came over, turned his head to look at Wen Qiao, and saw that her expression was much more relaxed, and he couldn't help but laugh.

"Aha, how do you think it should be handled?" He asked softly.

Wen Qiao looked at the fairy king on the ground. She hadn't tried to fight the fairy king yet, and said, "Why don't I fight him?"

The four officials were startled, and subconsciously they wanted to say something, when they heard their Palace Chief lightly and quietly said: "Okay."

The fairy king on the ground suddenly raised his head, and when his gaze met Ning Yuzhou's eyes, his heartstrings trembled slightly, and an inexplicable chill rushed to his back, making him horrified.

Although I don't know where this man is sacred, he instinctively makes him feel dangerous, as if facing a ghost that controls his own life and death.

As immortal thief, the wind comes and rains, and they do a lot of wicked things, allowing them to develop a keen intuition to know who can provoke and who can't.

There is no doubt that this man who can't see his cultivation base can't provoke him.

I want to come, too, can the four immortal emperors show me respectfully, can it be ordinary people? Maybe it's Xianzun...