674 : Ascended

With a clatter, Wen Qiao emerged from the Shengxianchi and crawled to the shore with difficulty.

She was drenched, and the breath on her body was slowly changing from a mortal to a fairy.

This is the first time she has ascended to the upper realm. She doesn't know much about the situation after ascending. She only knows that the cultivators of the lower realm will appear in the ascending pond after being led by the holy light to the upper realm, and have to pass through the ascending pond. The transformation of the mortal body transformed the mortal body into the body of an immortal.

This is a very necessary process.

It's just that she didn't know that this transformation process would be so painful, as if reborn, every bone and every flesh and blood must be transformed.

The upper realm is actually the fairy world, and here is the world of the fairy.

The lifespan of an immortal is infinitely close to the same life as the heavens and the earth, of course it is only infinitely close, because there is a saying that even if you become an immortal, you cannot achieve the same life as the heaven and the earth unless you can ascend to a god.

These distances are still too far away from Wen Qiao, and the transformation of a Shengxianchi at this time made her feel extremely painful.

Most cultivators who have ascended from the lower realm have to undergo this painful transformation. Wen Qiao lay on the shore, gritting his teeth through the process of transformation, and slowly felt that the spiritual power in his body was transforming into the fairy spiritual power.

Just when her consciousness was a little dim, she vaguely heard two voices approaching here.

"...Sister Xin, look there, there is someone there."

"Hey, it seems to be a fairy."

"Why is there a fairy here? Look, she seems to be drowned."

"Sister Zhu, this is Shengxianchi. She was not drowned, but was transformed into an immortal in Shengxianchi."

"This is actually Shengxianchi?!!!"

"..."

Wen Qiao concentrated her attention hard and looked up with difficulty, only to see two female fairies appearing not far in front. She could not see their faces clearly, and could only vaguely see the green and pink fairies wearing them. Yi Luo skirt.

She was a little wary in her heart, and now it was the key to transformation. She didn't know whether the two female fairies that appeared suddenly were good or bad, so she had to guard against.

Just as she tried to stay awake and speed up the transformation of the fairy power in her body, a blue light suddenly struck her, her eyes went black and she instantly lost consciousness.

Seeing the people in Shengxian Pond suddenly lying softly by the side of the pool, the green-clothed fairy said in surprise: "Senior Sister Zhu, what are you doing?"

Zhu Luoling in Fenyi said: "Junior Sister Xin, since this is Shengxianchi, this person should have just ascended from the mortal world below, right?"

Xin Yiya nodded silently. In fact, she was somewhat surprised. I don't know how long it has been since I saw a cultivator in the mortal world ascend to the fairy spirit world. I didn't expect such a rare thing to be met by them.

Since the ancient Three Realms War, both the mortal realm and the fairy realm have suffered a great loss of vitality, and it has not yet eased up to this day. It is said that not only the mortal world has many problems left over from the War of the Three Realms, but also the fairy world, and it even led to fewer and fewer cultivators flying up from the lower realms, and sometimes they might not encounter one in tens of thousands of years.