741 : Those memories

Wen Qiao stared at the darkness above, her memory still lingering in the memories of her previous life, her eyebrows lingering pain that lingered, and she couldn't tell where she was for a while.

"Sister Aqiao, how are you awake?" A concerned voice sounded.

Wen Qiao's eyes turned slightly, and she saw the man squatting next to her, looking at her worriedly.

A pair of eyes that still had pain in them instantly became sharp, and said coldly: "Are you a family of destiny?"

Shi Wuming showed a wry smile and said, "It seems that you have remembered things from the ancient times..."

Before he finished speaking, he was beaten by a fist, and the whole person flew out fiercely, disappearing into the dark space like a shooting star.

After a while, the teacher came back with no life to cover his beating face, with a grieving expression on his face: "Sister Aqiao, how can you hit anyone casually? It hurts!"

Wen Qiao said without any sincerity: "Sorry, I just woke up and couldn't control my hand."

Shi Wuming could say anything, he could only rub his face depressed, and finally knew how powerful the fists of the gods were.

Wen Qiao asked calmly: "Didn't the Destiny Clan have fallen in ancient times? How did you escape the backlash from the fate?"

Shi Wuming raised his eyes to look at her and found that she had recovered her calm, but her eyes were extremely cold, and the aura on her body had undergone a certain change.

"The destiny family has indeed fallen in ancient times. I am the last destiny." He said lightly, "you should know why the destiny was born?"

Wen Qiao nodded, staring at him without blinking.

Shi Wuming didn't sell it, saying, "At the beginning, the Three Realms will fall, and the destiny will fall. After all, the destiny will not be able to bear the will of heaven. The destiny is naturally unwilling. Ming Mingming is a clan born in accordance with the will of heaven. The changes of the gods, the greed of the Protoss, made the destiny backtracked by the fate, unable to preserve it."

"The Destiny Clan refines the last destiny into a destiny disk before it falls, hoping to get a glimpse of life."

"I am the last destiny, inheriting the name of destiny."

Shi Wuming looked at her, "Everything that happened in the first place, the destiny has already deduced the destiny, but because of the destiny of the destiny, he could not stop it, so he could only try to save it. It's a pity..." He laughed bitterly, "the gods in the spirit world, the movement was too fast, and the destiny could not stop it. In the end, it caused a big mistake and caused the heaven and the earth to bring a catastrophe. This is a natural punishment."

Wen Qiao sneered and couldn't help punching him again.

"You are the Fate Board, so you suppress my husband and throw him into endless reincarnation..."

The more he said it, the more angry she was. Wen Qiao couldn't wait to beat up this person. At the same time, she also beat up the gods and destiny together. She felt that her husband really suffered a lot of grievances.

I didn't understand why his Thunder Tribulation was so terrifying before, but now that I understand it, I only feel distressed.

Shi Wuming held his head to beat him, and said bitterly, "This was the best method at the time! The demon god has been eroded by evil desires, and his divinity has been suppressed. He chose to become the world destroyer. This is his calamity of destroying the world. If you don't stop him, he will really destroy the world, and there will be no reincarnation of you!"