646 : Skeletons

"Glollllllll-"

The strange sound of bone crashing sounded, attracting the attention of a group of cultivators passing by.

Everyone looked at the source of the sound subconsciously. Not far away, behind a huge rock standing in the Gobi, a white and innocent skeleton slowly walked out.

The bones on the skeleton seemed to be unstable. As it moved, the bones clattered and teetered, and there was a possibility that they would fall apart at any time.

Thinking like this, I heard a clatter, and a rib fell to the ground.

The skeleton stopped, slowly picked up the fallen ribs, put them back together, and continued walking.

Wen Qiao and the others were standing not far away, looking at the skeleton. It walked slowly, dropping its bones as it walked, then picked it up and fought back and continued walking. I don't know if it often loses bones, so the bones on its body are missing and incomplete.

Skeleton walked towards them.

Everyone looked at it with some vigilance. Although this skeleton looked weak, but in the tomb of the fairy, the weak things never existed. If it is careless, it may die at any time.

Suddenly, the two black holes of the skull looked towards them.

Everyone had a misunderstanding of being watched by it, but after careful inspection, they found that there was nothing.

Wen Qiao looked at the skeleton curiously, compared it with those in the Thirteen Dead Bone Mansion, and found the difference between the two. Although the skeletons in the Thirteen Withered Bones had no flesh and blood, they had signs of life, the fire of the soul was burning in their eyes, and they even thought. And there was nothing in this skeleton's eyes, as if it was just a moving skeleton, there was no breath of life, and it was impossible to think.

When the skeleton approached them, he slowly stretched out his hand...

Everyone was alert to its attack, and there was a sudden creak. Another bone on the skeleton fell off. Its raised hand slowly lowered, and it bent over to pick up the bone again.

After putting the bones back in again, the skeletons seemed to forget what they were going to do before and passed them and left.

Everyone looked at the skeleton walking away and couldn't help looking forward.

Here is a piece of Gobi where no grass grows. The dull wind blows from nowhere, adding a touch of desolation to the endless Gobi. Occasionally, you can see tall rocks standing in the Gobi. This is the only feature of the Gobi. The whole Gobi is filled with a desolation of death.

Wen Qiao let go of perception, and could vaguely feel that there were occasional weak power fluctuations on this deadly Gobi.

This power fluctuation is very similar to the red beads previously found on corpses in the wasteland.

"Go, let's go in and have a look."

Wen Qiao said, leading the group of younger brothers who followed her into the Gobi.

The sky of the fairy tomb was always gray, as if it was covered with a shadow of death. Everyone's swords were flying over the Gobi, and no creatures were encountered along the way.

Everyone couldn't help but stop until a sound of clattering clattering sounded.

I saw a group of skeletons running ahead. This group of skeletons was different from the sluggish skeleton just now. They were very agile, running lightly on the Gobi, as if they were chasing something. Everyone keenly noticed that these skeletons were missing one or two bones, some were ribs, some were finger bones, some were spine...the missing bones were all different.