720 : Xing Ming Beasts

After Zhendao Immortal Venerable came over, Wen Qiao and the others finally didn't need to help Ning Yuzhou fight, they could kill the Xing Ming Beast.

Two Immortal Venerables worked together, but within half a month, a small defensive immortal array was set up around it, the scale of which was equivalent to that of Xiaoxiancheng.

With this small defensive fairy formation, Wen Qiao finally had a place to rest when they were tired from fighting the Xing Ming Beast.

Then, based on this small defensive fairy formation, they began to arrange a large defensive formation that could squeeze the entire deserted galaxy.

This will be a very large project, but also a rare challenge.

Although Immortal Venerable Formation Dao felt that Ning Yuzhou's ideas were whimsical, as an Immortal Formation Master, he was also eager to challenge this kind of challenge in his heart. Especially with the Palace Master of Ten Thousand Immortal Palace, he wanted to see to what extent the Palace Master of Ten Thousand Immortal Palace could do it. If it was really successful, his formation skills would be greatly improved.

As far as the Immortal Venerable Formation Dao inherited from Ning Yuzhou's Immortal Formation, Ning Yuzhou is equivalent to half of his master, and he has been fascinated by Ning Yuzhou for a long time. So when Ning Yuzhou asked him for help, Zhendao Immortal Venerable didn't even ask, and agreed without hesitation.

It wasn't until he saw Ning Yuzhou set up an immortal formation with his own eyes that he finally understood why the world respected the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion so much.

What an amazing person who can build Wanxian Mansion with one hand and leave such a superb inheritance on Preaching Peak.

Xian Dao Xian Zun was convinced and admired, and he wholeheartedly followed Ning Yuzhou in the perilous sky and galaxy to set up the fairy array.

Array Dao Xianzun deserves to be an immortal array master at the level of Xianzun. Since he came here, the defensive fairy array has radiated from the center of the array to the surroundings at a speed visible to the naked eye.

When the defensive immortal formation had expanded to the large immortal city, Wen Qiao no longer went out to hunt Xing Ming beasts.

"Sister Aqiao, how do you plan to improve the soil here?" Shi Wuming asked her.

The soil in the Far East is mainly gray and white. With this color, the soil here is dry and barren, and there is no complaint that the fairy plants will gradually wither and die.

To rebuild the heavenly building, the soil must first be changed to make it a fertile soil suitable for the growth of immortal plants.

Wen Qiao said, "Plant some easy-to-grow fairy grass first, and restore some fairy aura."

As early as after inquiring about the extermination of the Emperor's clan, Wen Qiao had speculated about the situation that the Heavenly Construction God's Court might face, and she had been prepared for this.

"This is the seed of Juxian Grass." Wen Qiao took out a bag of immortal seeds. "I found it from the collection of Wanxian Mansion. Juxian Grass has the magical effect of gathering fairy spirits, although it is not comparable to that of the Fairy Array. The effect is good, but as long as they can continue to grow, sooner or later, the fairy spiritual power will be filled here again."

"Choo Chiu Niang, I'll help you sow the grass seeds." Little Phoenix was eager to try.

The cheap son wanted to help, Wen Qiao wouldn't refuse, she hung the bag on Little Phoenix's paw, and confessed.