637 : Grabbing a site

After listening to the content of the mandatory task informed by Guan Hong, Wen Qiao had only one thought.

It turned out to be to grab the site!

Guan Shi was choked off, but I have to say that the nature of this mandatory task is indeed a turf grab, and this girl is still very sincere.

He smiled awkwardly, and said: "Everyone knows that the human, demons, and ghosts are all in the same realm in the sealed demon world, which is completely different from the situation in the outer continent. In order to obtain more survival resources, There are often conflicts between human beings, ghosts, and clan demons. Although the seventy-two spiritual islands of human beings are united, most of the time they are independent, unless ghosts and demons are well-developed, threatening the living space of human beings..."

In order to obtain more resources, the three tribes struggled to gain territory.

In Fengmo Tianyu, human beings have seventy-two spiritual islands, which are seventy-two forces, each with its own territory.

Because human repairs occupy the spiritual and resource-rich sky spirit islands and the large area around the spirit islands, the demons and ghost repairs are both dissatisfied, and there are constant skirmishes. Today you grab my territory, and tomorrow I will fight back. , Continue to grab the day after tomorrow.

Fortunately, this kind of thing happened on the border of the three races, and most of their respective sites were safe.

The mission sites issued by the Saint Martial Hall were the places where the Saint Martial Hall worked hard. They were all safer places, but outside of these mission sites, there were often conflicts in some places.

This task is to explore the Demon Wind Island, if necessary, drive away the Demon Race who occupy the Demon Wind Island, and guard the Scarlet Moon Blood Crystal produced by the Demon Wind Island.

Hearing that there are demons in the Demon Wind Island, Wen Qiao started thinking.

She hasn't seen what the Demon Race is like. It is said that the Lord of the Demons used to be a Demon Race before his fall.

They have been in the Fengdemon Tianyu for twenty years, and they have specially made inquiries, but they have never heard of the news about the Lord of the Demons. They all feel a little unusual. After the Lord of the Demons entered the Sealed Demon Realm, with his strength, it was impossible to remain unknown. They estimated that he would definitely go to the territory of the Demon Race.

I have inquired about the situation of the Demon Race before, and found that the masters of the Demon Race are Ruyun. There are many in the Primordial Saint Realm alone, and there are even some old monsters that are not born. Even the people of the Primordial Saint Realm are jealous...

In this way, Wen Qiao immediately dispelled the urge to approach the Demon Race's territory, and let's take her time.

Wen Qiao asked Guan Shi, "I don't know when to leave?"

"Three days later."

"Okay, we'll all go." She responded in one mouthful, not disgusted because it was a mandatory task.

Guan Shi heard what she meant and asked hesitantly: "Wen girl, do you all go? Young Master Ning too?"

"Of course, we are all in the same group, so naturally we will go together." Wen Qiao said naturally, how could she let her husband down?

Ning Yuzhou, who was drinking tea next to him, looked over and smiled, apparently agreeing with Wen Qiao. In these years, they often go out of the island to do tasks, and they all go in and out at the same time. Isn't it normal to go out to do tasks together?