632 : Tasks

Shengwutang is the most lively place in Shengwu City, with people coming and going almost every day.

No matter it is a disciple of Shengwu Temple or residents of Shengwu City, as long as they are from Shengwu Island, they can come to Shengwu Temple to find what they need, and they can trade heaven and earth treasures and receive quests to earn spirit stones. Buying and selling spirit pills, charms, spirit tools and spirit arrays and so on.

The missions in the Saint Martial Hall are divided into two categories, one is for the disciples of Saint Martial Hall, and the other is for the people of Saint Martial City.

Wen Qiao is here to take the task today.

She brought Wen Tutu and Shi Wuming over to check the mission.

When the three of them first arrived at the task distribution area, they saw an acquaintance. When the acquaintance turned his head and saw Wen Qiao, it was like a mouse seeing a cat, wishing to jump away right away.

"Stop!" Wen Qiao called to a stop, "Where are we going?"

Yin Xingliu stopped reluctantly, rubbed past little by little, stiffly: "You are here too."

"Come and pick up the task."

Yin Xingliu glanced at her quickly, and pointed to one of the lobby, "This is the place where the mission is issued to the priest of the Saint Martial Hall. You can go here to get it."

Wen Qiao nodded and walked towards the lobby.

Yin Xingliu hesitated, did not dare to go away, just like a little wife following her.

The area for the assignment of tasks is planned very carefully, even if people come and go every day, it does not make people feel congested.

When I came to one of the lobby, I saw a huge black crystal screen hanging in the air. A hundred tasks were listed on the crystal screen, and there were related rewards behind the tasks. Although Ke Qing can choose to do or not to do the task, if he does, there will be related remuneration. The Holy Martial Temple does not blindly exploit it, and gives the cultivator great freedom.

Wen Qiao felt that the Saint Martial Hall was capable of occupying a floating island in the Conferred Demon Heaven Territory. It was a pity that the disciples of the Saint Martial Hall had a bad attitude towards the cultivators on the mainland. They looked superior, and they were easily beaten in the face.

Wen Tutu and Shi Wuming think so too.

If the Saint Martial Hall did not encounter them, but other people, their superior sense of superiority would surely be maintained. It's a pity that because there are two too strong contrasts, the face is swollen.

Yin Xingliu felt the most swollen face was beaten.

When he faced Wen Qiao now, he found that he was about to lose his temper.

Ten years ago, Wen Qiao and his party came to Fengmo Tianyu, and Yin Xingliu couldn't find any trouble. After being cleaned up in the Fengyun Arena, it was the beginning of his suffering.

Five years ago, Wen Qiao had already raised her cultivation base. Her cultivation level was completely in line with the Yuanhuang Realm, and her combat effectiveness was not to be underestimated. Then Yin Xingliu found out that every time she saw himself, she would beat him up, playing upright, and going directly to the Fengyun arena. The Saint Martial Hall would not take care of this kind of beating.

Yin Xingliu was so scared of being beaten by her, he wanted to hold her thigh and call her sister, begging her to let him go.

Those inner sanctuary disciples who had the same enemies as Yin Xingliu were also afraid of being beaten, and shamelessly called "Sister Wen", just begging sister Wen to stop staring at them.