654 : god emperor clan beads

After the ancient Great Array was broken, the vibration in the space continued, and even became more and more intense.

Everyone raised their heads subconsciously, and found in horror that the sky above the cemetery seemed to collapse.

"No? Is it really going to collapse?" Shi Wuming said with an incredulous expression, "Brother Ning, you accidentally broke the sky?"

This remark caused a few people to stare. If it wasn't for the situation, Wen Qiao wanted to punch him in the air.

Although it looks like the sky is about to collapse, it is absolutely nothing to do with her husband!

Ning Yuzhou looked at the collapsed sky and said, "It's the space that is about to collapse..."

The ground was sinking before the words were finished.

Now, it really fulfilled the saying that the sky has fallen.

Originally, because the sky was falling, they fell from mid-air to the ground one after another, so as not to be affected by the collapsed sky, but the ground also sank, and the few people who had just fallen to the ground fell one after another.

At the moment the ground fell, a terrible force dragged them in at the same time.

**

Xu Zhaozhao and the disciples of the Saint Martial Hall stood in front of the mound, showing anxious expression on their faces.

Since Wen Qiao and the others entered the overlapping space, more than half a month has passed, and there has been no movement for more than half a month, making the cultivators guarding outside feel a little uneasy.

Before Xu Zhaozhao was worried, and a few disciples from the Saint Martial Hall stepped into the space again to explore. It's a pity that they didn't find anything, but because the power of those dark shadows swallowing the sky and the earth was too terrible, it made them retreat subconsciously, let alone approach it.

Xu Zhaozhao could feel the minds of the cultivators around him starting to move around.

But I don't know if Wen Qiao's combat effectiveness is too strong. Even if she has no news until now, none of this group of cultivators dared to leave or do anything.

Xu Zhaozhao felt that although Wen Qiao’s combat effectiveness was so frightening that she was indeed a person worthy of waiting for them patiently, especially the cultivators present in the fairy tombs were directly or indirectly obtained by her. There are a lot of benefits, if they let them leave now, they really can't do it.

After thinking about it, Xu Zhaozhao secretly glanced at the cultivators around him, and lowered his eyes slightly.

"Senior Xu, look, ahead..."

Hearing the trembling voice of the disciples of the Saint Martial Hall beside him, Xu Zhaozhao subconsciously looked up, his pupils suddenly shrank slightly.

There was a space crack in the stretch of mound in front, and the space crack grew bigger and bigger. If the two spaces were torn apart, they thought they had seen a scene where the sky was collapsing and the earth was collapsing.

"what happened?"

All the cultivators present could feel a terrifying power that makes one's heart palpitating permeated, and they retreated subconsciously.

As they retreated, they saw that the surrounding mounds were also sinking, and a silent collapse unfolded in front of them, but within a few breaths, a huge black hole appeared on the ground.