633 : Magic Sculpture

The next day, the sky was bright, and the people in Qiankun Cave Mansion had just walked out.

They looked accusingly at the two people sitting on the top of Qiankun Cave Mansion, especially when they smelled the fragrance of wine remaining in the air, they were greedy and angry.

Wen Tutu said angrily: "Sister, Brother Ning, you are too bad, you two come out for a drink, don't let us go out."

Don't think that they didn't know that the two of them ran out to enjoy the flowers and the moon in the middle of the night. They didn't care about it, but the little phoenix suddenly woke up to look for its mother. Wake up all the creatures in the cave.

What else don't you understand now? They are locked in Qiankun Dongfu.

"Tweet, twee, twee!" Xiao Fenghuang also accused.

"Hmm." Wen Gungun also accused him of being too bad and would not give them a drink.

The teacher said in a weird way: "The husband and wife are poetic and picturesque at night. Drinking and enjoying the moon. What are you sore It’s okay to fight ghosts."

Everyone and the beast looked at him, the tone was really sour.

Wen Qiao nodded and said, "Big Brother Shi is right. People who don't have the ability to find a wife can only be sore."

Shi Wuming almost was so angry that he was autistic. This must be a mockery of being a bachelor for ten thousand years, and no girl would like it.

Angrily, he walked to the Diaolan Valley and squatted there still.

When they heard about a few beasts, they swallowed their mouths silently. They didn't want to find a wife. It would be troublesome to find a wife. Not only did they have to take care of the wife, but if there was something delicious, but also let her.

So no beast questioned the matter of Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou running out to drink alcohol last night.

The sky is getting brighter, and the Diaolan Valley is another beautiful scene.

If the valley of carved orchids at night is bathed in a holy moonlight, and the blooming orchids of carved orchids are like dancing moon beauties, then the valley of carved orchids during the day is a beauty engulfed in the mist, with looming flowers and leaves. Connected, hazy and colorful, don't have a grand scene.

Several people squatted in front of the Diaolan Valley to investigate the situation of the Diaolan Valley.

The most precious thing about a carved orchid is not its flowers, but the two leaves under the jaws that look like carved eagles. These leaves contain the essence of carved orchids, which can be used for alchemy, tea, and various delicacies... Quite a lot, the taste is abnormal.

Therefore, every year, the Saint Martial Hall will release the task of collecting carved orchid leaves. Whenever the carved orchid leaves are picked, they will grow again after a year and can be picked again.

It’s a pity that it’s not easy to collect carved orchid leaves, because the carved orchid valley guards a magic sculpture, and its strength is extremely good. Even if they know that this task is simple, few cultivators will take it. After the Magic Sculpture War, there is still time to pick the carved orchid leaves.

Wen Qiao said to them: "Wen Tutu and I are going to deal with that magic sculpture, you collect carved orchid leaves."

Ning Yuzhou and Shi Wuming had no objection to this arrangement, and urged them to proceed with caution.

After Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu sneaked into the valley through the mist, the teacher asked without life, "Brother Ning, let's go in and collect a wave of carved orchid leaves? I heard that carved orchid leaves are very delicious. Let’s have a round today too?"