678 : Inquiring news

Wen Qiao wanted to find out a lot of things, but time didn't allow it.

Three days later, she came to the assembly place-the previous square.

A huge immortal boat moored over the square. The immortal boat is filled with a powerful atmosphere. It is a top-grade immortal boat with smooth lines and engraved mysterious fairy symbols.

In the past few days, Wen Qiao has already inquired clearly that magic weapons such as Xianzhou that can fly quickly in the fairy world are generally in the hands of big powers, which are rarely owned by private individuals, and not many people can afford it. As the most powerful force in the Northland, like Xuanyuan Xiancheng, there is no shortage of Xianzhou.

When Wen Qiao arrived, she found that the other nine people had arrived. She was the latest.

"Miss Wen, you are here." Xuanyuan Xinghuo greeted Wen Qiao with a friendly look.

The immortals who were a little dissatisfied at first saw this and silently closed their mouths. If it’s just a helpless female fairy, even if they win the first place in the battle for Xuanyuan Ling, they won’t be too concerned about it. After all, it’s nothing to be the first one, but if this female fairy is won by the Xuanyuan clan Genius treats her differently and has to consider his attitude towards her.

Huan Yuanhui also nodded at Wen Qiao.

They recognized Wen Qiao's strength and didn't care about her identity. The pride of heaven like them paid more attention to the strength of the other party instead of the incidental identity.

After seeing the people in Qi, the steward sent by Xuanyuan Xiancheng greeted them to board the immortal boat.

The one who was responsible for sending them to Wanxian Mansion this time was an immortal emperor in Xuanyuan Xiancheng, whose cultivation base was under the immortal emperor, and he was considered a high-level immortal in the fairy world.

The huge Xianzhou only escorted ten people to Wanxian Mansion, which seemed to be of little use. From it, it can be seen that Xuanyuan Xiancheng attached great importance to the assessment of Wanxian Mansion.

It is said that Emperor Xuanyuan was once also a disciple of Wanxian Mansion. Later, after becoming the emperor, he left Wanxian Mansion and returned to the North to establish Xuanyuan Xiancheng, making him the overlord of the North. Not only Emperor Xuanyuan, it is reported that many immortals will leave Wanxian Mansion after they have cultivated in Wanxian Mansion and become the emperor. This is the rule of Wanxian Mansion.

Wen Qiao felt very strange that Wanxian Mansion had finally cultivated the Immortal Emperor, and even let him leave Wanxian Mansion. It was a thankless behavior no matter what.

"This is also the power of Wanxian Mansion!" Xuanyuan Xinghuo explained with a look of admiration. Existence, frightens foreign races, and is not afraid of others."

Wen Qiao was a little confused, she was not an immortal born in the fairy world, and she really couldn't understand the position of Wanxian Mansion in the hearts of these immortals.

Dou Borong is a delicate mind. He glanced at her and asked casually: "I don't know where the girl is from, and I don't seem to be familiar with the fairy world?"

Seeing people around him look over, Wen Qiao said indifferently: "I come from Wuying Xianshan. I have no school and no school. I'm just a casual practice. I was focused on practicing before, and I didn't care about the world. I just recently entered the world to practice."

This sounded no problem, but it obscured a lot of detailed information.

Dou Borong and the others knew that she did not fully trust them, it was normal not to mention, they did not explore anything, knowing that she did not know a lot of common sense in the fairy world, and they were happy to help her.