617 : Min Sulin and Heavenly Sage

More and more cultivators came to the north, and the atmosphere in the north became more and more tense.

Everyone stared at the North Land, and every once in a while, they could see the blood above the North Land bursting into the sky, and the dead and evil spirits crisscrossed.

Whenever he sees the blood reappearing in the sky above the north, Wen Mei will be extremely worried, "The more and more people are living sacrifices, the stronger the strength of the Lord of Demons will be."

He already had the strength of the Yuansheng realm. If the living sacrifice provided him with more vitality, the more stable his situation would be. Is it about to take action against cultivators outside the Northland?

Wen Mei couldn't help but look at Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, knowing that the Holy Lord would definitely make Wen Qiao alive, but she didn't know how the Heavenly Sacred Gate would take Wen Qiao away.

She became more and more disturbed.

When the tense atmosphere is permeating the Northland, the situation in the Northland is not very good either.

First, the sky in the north, shrouded in a layer of gray dead air, gradually descended southward.

Secondly, as the number of live sacrifices increases, the living people in the North Land have become extinct. If you want to live sacrifices, you must capture people outside the North Land.

For this reason, many demons left the North Land to capture cultivators outside the North Land.

Those demons seemed to flow continuously, and the number of them had already exceeded the inherent number of the Sealed Demons Secret Realm. Everyone guessed that it was estimated that the Lord of Demons could freely create demons, and as long as the Lord of Demons was there, the demons would not be extinct.

After hearing this news, the complexion of the Yuan Emperor Realm group was really bad. They could already guess that the North Land was taking cultivators as living sacrifices, and only the Lord of Demons could perform such evil sorceries.

Since the master of the evil spirit who was born with a life-saving spirit, he didn't care about carrying too many sins.

The island owner of Baifeng Island didn't look very good either. He calmly said to Ning Yuzhou, "This technique of living sacrifice should be done by Di Ying. She is already crazy in order to resurrect the lord of the demons."

He felt a little regretful in his heart. He should have killed her on Baifeng Island by all means at the beginning, and shouldn't care about the love of flesh and blood. Unfortunately, it was too late when he knew the truth, and she had escaped.

Even though the lord of the evil spirits bears the sins of the living sacrifice, Di Ying, who presides over all of this, is also affected by cause and effect.

The cause and effect of so many lives is not so easy to bear. Sooner or later, they will be hacked to death by thunder. This is why people who can cultivate to the Primordial Saint Realm are all of good character and no sinners. If they commit too many sins, they would have been chopped to death during the thunder tribulation. Where can they be fortunate to reach the peak?

"Lord Di, do you want to stop her?" Wen Qiao asked.

Island Master Di said coldly: "I can stop it, this deity is willing! If the Saint Martial Continent is destroyed by an evil demon, Baifeng Island will also disappear."

Because Baifeng Island is a descendant of the Sea Emperor, he advocates the bloodline of the gods. As the island owner, he has always adhered to the rules of Baifeng Island and only recognizes the bloodline of the gods, but it does not mean that he is really cold enough to watch the Shengwu continent fall.