684 : Taoist Companion

Ning Yuzhou was almost choked by her words.

Looking at the two sacred beasts, they all looked over at this time, all with a curious expression, as if they wanted to know how he would arrange Wen's sister's identity.

Ning Yuzhou looked upright, and said solemnly: "Of course it is the identity of my Taoist companion and the wife of the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion."

Wen Qiao gave a sigh, looked at him and said, "Actually, if you accept me as a disciple, it's okay. After all, your current cultivation base is very high..."

In addition, Wen Qiao also considered him. According to him, the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion had been sleeping in the Qinglian Pond on the top of the cloud for 50 million years. He had just awakened and had no chance to meet her outside. Suddenly a Taoist companion appeared, and everyone would doubt it, especially those ministers who had been conscientiously guarding the top of the cloud over the years.

"It's okay, they don't dare to question." Ning Yuzhou said lightly.

The four officials were specially left by him back then, allowing them to freely enter the top of the cloud and guarding the avatar he left behind. This was originally the back hand he left before his fall. I didn't expect this avatar to be able to use it again.

"As for the others, they dare not spy on Palace Lord."

So what did he say by then, is not what he meant?

Wen Qiao stared at him with wide eyes.

"What are you looking at?" Ning Yuzhou was a little uncomfortable, but he held it on his face, only to be looked at by those clear eyes, which made him feel filthy in his heart.

The more filthy, the more I want to pursue that beauty.

Wen Qiao said in amazement, "Husband, you are so amazing!"

Her husband is indeed the best, no matter where she is, she can do her best.

Ning Yuzhou's expression was slightly stagnant, he thought these were nothing, but when she stared at it with that kind of admiration, he couldn't help but feel a little bit of joy, his heart was hot, and his ears were a little hot.

"Tweet~" Little Phoenix leaned close to his ear and reported to his mother that the tips of his father's ears suddenly became hot.

Wen Qiao's gaze then fell on his ear beads, and she found that he was a little red as expected.

Ning Yuzhou almost couldn't hold back his composure.

Fortunately, Wen Qiao didn't persevere in the investigation. She turned to Xiao Qilin and said, "Xiao Ting, Wanxian Mansion was originally established by my husband. I can't blame you for not having heard of Wanxian Mansion back then."

Little Qilin nodded, "Brother Ning is really amazing."

Wen Qiao's face showed the color of glory, and the little phoenix stood up with his small furry chest, and he also looked proud.

Ning Yuzhou's eyebrows were stained with a smile, and he looked at the arrogant fat phoenix, and finally understood why he left this phoenix. It doesn't matter if he is stupid, the important thing is to follow his mother wholeheartedly.

Therefore, Wen Qiao's identity was so determined.

When Dongguan and the others notified the immortal emperors in Wanxian Mansion of this matter, everyone was shocked.

After the palace lord slept for fifty million years, just after waking up, he found himself a Taoist companion? Moreover, the Taoist couple has just participated in the Wanxian Mansion assessment and won the first Wen Qiao with excellent results?