711 : Looking for Shi Wuming

The original plan to set out to go to the Heavenly Building God's Court was temporarily postponed because of the news that the teacher was dead.

Wen Qiao first asked Ning Yuzhou, "Husband, whoever ascended from the Chaos Continent, where will the Shengxianchi appear?"

There are not many ascending ponds in the fairy realm, and they are connected to all continents in the lower realm. Ascending practitioners from each continent appear in different places in the ascending pond in the fairy realm.

Ning Yuzhou probably figured it out and gave the answer, "It should be in the South."

Southland!

Wen Qiao couldn't help but think of the teacher's family in the land of Heavenly Refining in the south, and once again doubted whether this teacher's family was the family of Shi Wuming. It was really the feeling that Shi Nanyan gave her and Shi Wuming. She always felt that they should have origin.

She shared her guess with him, and decided to go to the Tianlian area in the south first, and it would be best to find the Master Wuming.

Ning Yuzhou has nothing to do with this. He has no memory of the lower realms, and the impression of the teacher's lifelessness is all Wen Qiao told him. She wants to find someone, so he stays with him.

This time I went to the Southland. There were no people, only two of them.

Ning Yuzhou still tore open the space directly and took her to Shengxianchi near the South Land.

When I saw Shengxianchi in the South, Wen Qiao was speechless. The surrounding environment of Shengxianchi was worse than that of Wuying Mountain. Not only was it extremely desolate, but also very dangerous. There were many fierce immortal beasts living around it.

When the two appeared, there happened to be two fairy beasts nearby looking for food, using them as food, and rushing towards them without hesitation.

Wen Qiao jumped up, punched them one by one, and beat them away, which was exceptionally clean and tidy.

The two flying fairy beasts felt the danger instinctively, and ran away with their tails between their tails, looking for food elsewhere.

Ning Yuzhou stood beside her with his sleeves restrained, the aura on his body reduced to almost nothing, and he did not reveal the aura of Immortal Venerable. As far as the immortal beast is not wise, it looks good to bully.

Seeing that she would solve these fairy beasts with two punches, a smile appeared on his face.

Then, they checked nearby.

After encountering a brood of ferocious fairy beasts again and shooing them away, Wen Qiao frowned and thought of a possibility, "Husband, when Brother Shi ascends, will these fairy beasts be used him as food?" Before Ning Yuzhou could speak, she said again, "It's not right. Brother Shi has the body of the gods. No matter how good the mouth and teeth of the fairy beast is, it can't digest it, and it is estimated that it will collapse."

The body of the gods?

Ning Yuzhou's expression moved slightly.

After checking the surrounding environment, Wen Qiao had no idea of ​​the lifeless whereabouts of the teacher, and did not know where he would go.

There are many barren mountains and fairy beasts in this area, and because the strength of the fairy beasts is too strong, very few immortals will come here, which is really dangerous for those who fly up from the lower realm.

Wen Qiao looked at the barren hills and forests around Shengxianchi, and understood that it was because there were fewer and fewer immortals flying up from the lower realm. These ascending ponds were no longer valued by the fairy world, and the immortals rarely sent people to guard the rise. Near the fairy pond, the fairy who led the lower realm to ascend.