665 : The truth and the past

Wen Qiao felt the familiar breath behind her, turned her head and looked over, just to see a familiar face.

"Husband?"

She stared at the man who appeared behind her arms around her in a daze. From the corner of her eyes, she glanced at another face that was also very familiar. Her mind was so confused that she didn't know how to react.

Not only her, but the cultivators present were all dumbfounded by the people who appeared suddenly, with two identical faces, if it weren't for their different breaths, it was almost impossible to distinguish them.

"Yan Yi?"

Fan Yin stared at Ning Yuzhou with an incredible face. Her gaze wandered between the two people, and finally fell on Ning Yuzhou. She stepped forward hurriedly, staring at Ning Yuzhou closely, and couldn't help saying: "You are Yan Yi, right?"

Di Ying also watched this scene blankly, especially when she saw the indifferent but familiar look on Ning Yuzhou’s face, a certain belief in her heart suddenly collapsed, causing her to sit there feebly, looking at Ning Yu blankly. Zhou's fresh and handsome face.

Ning Yuzhou didn't answer her, he didn't even give alms in his eyes.

He embraced Wen Qiao and said indifferently: "Yan Yi, come here."

Under the eyes of everyone, the black-haired, grey-eyed man with a strong breath walked towards Ning Yuzhou and came to him.

Two men with exactly the same looks and figures stand together, and it is almost impossible to distinguish them; however, no one confuses them, because the auras on them are completely different. One is only cultivated by a person in the late Yuan Dynasty realm, gentle and graceful. A monster resurrected from the dead.

What surprised them was that the extremely powerful monster was so well-behaved in front of Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou stretched out his hand towards the master of the evil demon, and pointed a finger between his brows.

Everyone could see that the originally powerful evil demon lord suddenly closed those gray pupils, with a peaceful expression on his face, standing by Ning Yuzhou's side, without moving.

Everyone was horrified by this scene. I don't know who Ning Yuzhou is, and why he can control such a powerful and terrifying evil master.

After controlling the lord of the evil spirits, Ning Yuzhou finally let go of Wen Qiao, but still holding her hand to show the relationship between the two.

Fan Yin looked at them in silence and couldn't help closing her eyes.

She is a smart person who understands something in an instant, but everything is so incredible that she doesn't seem to understand it at all.

Unlike her, Di Ying couldn't believe it at all.

"You're not Yan Yi, how could you be Yan Yi?" Di Ying yelled in disintegration.

She didn't want to believe that Ning Yuzhou, whom she had never cared about, was even Yan Yi who had been removed by her subordinates several times! She doesn't believe it! She doesn't want to believe it!

Hearing her cry of collapse, Wen Qiao couldn't help but also looked up at Ning Yuzhou, opening her mouth to say something, but couldn't speak.

At this time, the man next to her smiled at her for the first time. The smile was as gentle and soothing as before. If it were normal, she would definitely calm down because of this smile, but this time, she just felt that her whole heart was overwhelmed. Panicking, she always felt that something she was afraid of was about to happen.