742 : Demon God

Wen Qiao stayed in the darkness of Wuyuan temporarily.

When she came to the Darkness of Infinite Abyss, there was nothing here, boundless and endless evil desires filled the world, and the only existence was a demon god who suppressed the evil desires with his body.

But I didn't expect that the current darkness of Wuyuan would change so much.

When Wen Qiao came here before, Wen Qiao went to look for someone with no intention of taking a closer look. At this moment, she finally had the leisure to investigate slowly, but she found something different.

She ran to look for the Demon God, "Husband, this barrier is the barrier of the Dixi space?"

Although he fell into a demon god, the blood of Emperor Xi has not been erased. With the power of the blood of Emperor Xi, the space derived from it is naturally there.

The man yelled, his eyes looking at her still as soft as he remembered, and he said softly: "After I returned to the Demon World, I guessed that when you might ascend to the Fairy Spirit World, I wanted to go to the Fairy Spirit World to find you. I couldn't figure out a way to find you directly with my body, so I had to choose the clone left by Wanxian Mansion and leave the other half of the space here to protect my body..."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao's expression paused slightly.

She understood what he meant, the body of the demon god could not easily leave the darkness of the abyss, nor could it easily travel to other realms, so as not to alarm the group of gods in the spirit world.

So he can only put down his body and find her in this way. So he left the body in the darkness of Wuyuan, and circled this place with a space barrier, allowing Zhu Xianling and her companion beasts to guard this place.

This has become the only pure land in the darkness of Wuyuan.

Wen Qiao couldn't help holding his hand, looking at his appearance.

After returning to the main body, he has remembered all the memories of "Ning Yuzhou". Although the magical aura on his body is extremely heavy, there is the gentleness of Ning Yuzhou and the divinity of Emperor Xi. The three are different. The breath is vividly displayed on him, contradictory and harmonious.

But there is no doubt that such a demon is very attractive, and in Wen Qiao's heart, he is the best-looking.

She couldn't help but praised sincerely: "Husband, you look so beautiful."

Even though he was as powerful as a demon, his ears were warmed by her straight and confident tone, and his heart was slightly hot.

He stretched out his hand to embrace her in his arms, bowed his head and kissed her soft and beautiful lips, secretly wondering that Maomao is indeed his cub, as blind and confident as she is.

But he likes this blind confidence very much.

In the eyes of the beings of the Three Realms, the demon god is a world destroyer, powerful and evil. The world only notices the catastrophe he brings, and the others don't care at all, let alone what he looks like. Only the girl in front of him cares about him and how he feels.

In her eyes, there is nothing wrong with him.

This simple, straightforward and silly and confident behavior, sincere and enthusiastic, hits his heart directly, making his heart hot.

Wen Qiao leaned in his arms and suddenly couldn't help laughing.

He stared down at her, as if asking her what she was laughing at.