746 : Stay as is

The fairy world gradually returned to calm.

Although the news of the demon god's emergence caused panic in the fairy world at first, there was still no movement in the fairy world, and even the group of demons did not reach the human world through the fairy demons that appeared near the Tianjian God's court. Later, the immortals of the human world slowly calmed down.

The immortals who stayed in the Far East also evacuated.

If you don't evacuate, you can't. This is the site of the Emperor's family. There is nothing to squat near the site of others. Isn't this going to cause misunderstandings from the owner? Although they are staying here to prevent the group of demons from coming over, they still stay here after the demons have evacuated, which is indeed easy to cause misunderstanding.

In addition, they also received the evacuation of the Shimen or family ancestors, even if they were puzzled, they could only evacuate from the Far East.

The ancestors still have to listen, but there are still a lot of worries in their hearts.

When the demon god is present, the fairy demon channel is restarted, is it true that the demon clan won't come over? The ambition of the demons led by the demon gods should grow even more, can the human world be able to stop them?

Unfortunately, even if they are worried, they can only wait and see the changes, and they can't do much at present.

The demon god is too powerful, it is a god, unless the god spirit world intervenes, the immortals in the fairy spirit world can only watch helplessly.

The disciples of Wanxian Mansion also returned to Yunhaixianshan.

Under the gaze of the crowd, the disciples of Wanxian Mansion acted extraordinarily calm. Even if they knew that many immortals had regarded them as fans of the demon gods in secret, they were not afraid of them.

In their hearts, the palace lord, no matter what his identity, is the palace lord they admire, and his original intention remains unchanged.

Soon, the Far East returned to calm again.

After the patriarch of the gods sent the group of guests away, he ignored the situation outside.

Anyway, the demon gods will not follow the so-called prophecy to destroy the world. The fairy world is very safe. After a long time, they will understand that they don't need to worry at all, and they don't need to worry about explaining.

In addition, the mentality of the clan of the gods to protect the cub once again prevailed.

Now that both immortals and demons know the relationship between his sister and the demon god, and even a little confused, he actually feels that his sister is willing to fall and become a companion with the demon god, and will definitely be on the side of the demon god, maybe with the demon god. Destroy the world...

When hearing these private rumors, the patriarch of the gods and emperors laughed angrily.

Where's the idiot!

If it is said that the world is the least likely to fall into evil spirits and crook the way and destroy the world, only the guardian of the star tree!

The patriarch of the gods did not want her sister to suffer from the rumors of the world again, and even some so-called righteous men attacked her with the idea of ​​eliminating demons and defending the way. In ancient times, he couldn't keep his sister, can't he still protect it now?

If they dare to come, the god emperor clan will let them know that Tianjian God Court is not easy to provoke.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou did not pay attention to the external situation either, staying in the Heavenly Building God's Court with peace of mind, continuing the unfinished business.