689 :

Soaring up from the lower realm?

The four officials looked at Wen Qiao in amazement, contacted back and forth, and finally understood why she said she came from Wuying Xianshan and why the Zhu family in the Wuying Xianshan area would offend her.

The immortal who has just ascended up is the most unprepared time when transforming in the ascension pond.

I have heard that many forces specialize in capturing immortals who fly up from the lower realm, and take them away to dig black mines when they are transformed in the ascension pond, or to do some dangerous things. But that was a long time ago. In the last 100,000 years, few immortals have soared up from the lower realm. Gradually, the immortals in the fairy realm no longer pay attention to the situation in the lower realm.

Look at Wen Qiao, who has a bone age of more than four hundred, and is in the realm of Xuanxian. Many immortals in the realm of Fairy Spirit can't compare to her.

You must know that cultivators in the lower realm generally have to practice for thousands of years, or even tens of thousands of years, before they can ascend to the sky.

Such a powerful little lady is indeed worthy of the Palace Master's love at first sight.

The elder of the Qilin tribe also looked at Wen Qiao in surprise.

If it really rose from the lower realm, the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion could be said to have found a small Taoist companion with infinite potential to raise him, maybe he will be another immortal-level figure in the future.

At this time, Wen Qiao asked: "Why was Xiao Ting sent to the Lower Realm back then?"

"The kid... didn't you say it?" the elder asked in surprise.

Wen Qiao shook his head, "Xiao Ting said that it doesn't remember... When its soul was separated from its body, it caused a lot of memory loss. In addition, when it was sent to the lower realm, it was still young and many things were unclear."

The only thing I know is that when it was sent to the Lower Realm, the Three Realms War was in full swing.

The great elder showed a bit of regret on his face, and said nothing.

"Can't say?" Ning Yuzhou said, with a cold expression on his face, but the four officials who were familiar with him knew that the Palace Master was a little angry.

The reason for this anger was that the elder of the Qilin tribe dared not answer the words of the little lady.

The Palace Lord is so domineering and unreasonable!

It seems that the palace owner is very upholding to the little lady, and she is reluctant to accept any grievances.

The elder smiled bitterly: "Palace Master Ning, it's not that I can't say it, I don't know it, after all, this is something in ancient times... We can know the name of that child, and it is also the message left by our ancestors of the Kylin tribe. We figured out a way to find him back..."

It's just that the Qilin clan lives in the fairy realm, how can they go to the lower realm to find it?

The cost of sending the creatures of the fairy realm to the lower realm is not small, not to mention that they don't know where Qi Shengting is in the lower realm, and there is no way to pick it back.

"Then how could you send it off back then?" Wen Qiao asked suspiciously.

"At the time of the Three Realms War, a lot of space collapsed, continents collapsed, and space weaknesses were everywhere. As long as you manipulate it and pay some price, you can still succeed..."