693 : Little Phoenixes

Patriarch Feng couldn't test out anything here, so he had to give up.

After he left, Wen Qiao asked strangely: "Husband, what did Clan Chief Feng mean just now?"

Ning Yuzhou seemed to be irrelevant and said casually: "It should be to find out the situation on the human race. Wanxian Mansion is extremely respected in the hearts of many human races. Once what happened to Wanxian Mansion, It will affect the pattern of Human Race..."

As long as they live in this land of immortals, they can't tear apart each other, and this group of divine beasts should also guard against the human race. If something happens to the human race, it will also affect the divine beasts headed by the four spirits.

In the hearts of this group of sacred beasts, as long as there is no change in Wanxian Mansion, the two sides are still very peaceful.

As the palace lord of Wanxian Mansion, Ning Yuzhou hadn't showed up for fifty million years, and suddenly sent a little phoenix over. From the eyes of these sacred beasts, it seemed very strange. They are not like the four officials, who firmly believe that their palace owner fell in love with the little lady at first sight, and for this reason, it is normal to break their own rules of dealing with things.

In the eyes of the beast, it's really abnormal.

Even if there are two little beasts as a buffer, they are grateful to Wen Qiao, and most of them are precautions against Wanxian Mansion.

Even some people who are sensitive have to think that Wanxian Mansion has deliberately created a palace lord's wife to divert the world's attention, and they may not know what they are doing secretly.

It's normal for this group of mythical beasts to think this way. After all, the way in which Wanxian Mansion appeared is like a legend, its status on the human race side, and the mystery of Wanxian Mansion...all factors considered, let the four spirits be the head The beast had to be cautious.

Wen Qiao didn't think much after listening to his explanation.

No matter what these sacred beasts think has nothing to do with her, they will leave soon and will not stay here much.

In the days that followed, there were still many little phoenixes sneaking over to find Wen Qiao.

In fact, the little phoenixes were only curious about her at first, but later they felt that the breath of this person was very comfortable, especially when she was rubbing the hair with her hand, so the little phoenixes couldn't wait to turn its belly and let her rub it hard, and it was finished. Behind the little fluff on the belly, there are many delicious fairy fruits. When the little phoenixes are growing their bodies, they are a bit greedy, and they will stay after eating.

Feng Ling found that even the patriarch couldn't stop these greedy little phoenixes. What could he do? I had to open one eye and close one eye, as if I didn't see it.

After Wen Qiao and the others lived here for a month, they saw Wen Maomao again.

After the little phoenix absorbed the heaven and earth spirit fire for a month in the holy land, he really missed Wen Qiao and the others, and he was also a little worried about whether they would secretly leave it behind.

So it picked a day vigilantly, without anyone telling it, and ran out of the Phoenix tribe.

When the little phoenix saw the group of fluffy little phoenixes surrounding Wen Qiao, he exploded again.

"Tweet!"

Little Phoenix let out a loud cry and smashed it like a ball.

This group of spoiled little phoenixes under the protection of their tribesmen, where is its opponent, was smashed to the point of tweeting and barking, fluffy flying around, making panic sounds.