709 : Saint Martial Hall Master ascended

After a few days, Wen Qiao finally counted the gains this time in the chaotic space.

Then she picked out some of the most precious ones, pushed them to Ning Yuzhou, and smiled at him: "My husband, these are for you."

Most of these are rare immortal grasses and fruits, which can be used for alchemy. This is also the characteristic of the star-pole space. Many precious immortal plants that can make alchemy are bred, which are best given to elixir masters.

Ning Yuzhou accepted it happily, but Aha gave it to him, and no one else wanted to get a point.

Then Wen Qiao left what she liked, put the others in a fairy ring, and handed it to the Dongguan, so that he could take it into the warehouse of Wanxian Mansion, which was considered to be handed in by her.

Dongguan responded with a smile.

When he left the lounge, he met Emperor Shichen and the others.

Dongguan mentioned the matter inadvertently, then showed them the things in the fairy ring, and said with a smile: "Madam said that these things will be divided into 10% to supply the disciples who have returned smoothly this time. Thank them for their care right in the chaos space...."

In fact, Wen Qiao's original words were not like this. She meant that because she left the investigation of the animal tide to Xiao Jingshan and the others, they did not have the time to hunt for treasure. These were considered to be supplementary for them.

But Emperor Shi Chen didn't know, they were quite moved.

Although the palace lord’s wife was younger than these old monsters, she looked like a sweetheart and very responsible. Their palace lord finally did something fairly right this time.

Look at the things in the fairy ring again, and once again affirm the ability of the palace lord's wife.

They all wondered if she had taken away more than half of the chaotic space. Before they left Central Continent, they heard the immortal emperors in Central Continent asking wondering why the disciples of the various forces found so few things this time, thinking that there were not many treasures in this chaotic space, or they were affected by beast tides interference...

It's not that there are not many, but it's been smashed away by someone secretly.

Xiao Jingshan couldn't help but pull their cheeks when they saw what they had broken up.

They are still not used to "Junior Sister Wen" becoming "Palace Master's wife", but the facts are in front of them, and now the Palace Master's wife is still taking care of them, it is really... ashamed.

When they were in Chaos Space, they didn't take care of her very much, instead they had been taken care by her a lot.

After finishing the harvest, Wen Qiao took out the core of the star tree.

The verdant jewel-like tree core is permeated with rich vegetation, making Wen Qiao almost unable to control her instinct to absorb it. Such advanced tree nuclei have a fatal attraction to plants, and the same is true for monsters and fairies with wood attributes.

Reluctantly suppressing that instinct, Wen Qiao looked at Ning Yuzhou and said, "Husband, let's go to Tianjian Shenting."

"Have you decided?" Ning Yuzhou looked at her gently.

Wen Qiao nodded, she looked down at the tree core in the fairy jade box, and whispered: "The top of the cloud and the fairy plants in the space are almost the same. They can be transplanted to the Tianjian Shenyuan..."

In the past, I didn't mention Heavenly Building God's Court, with a somewhat evasive mentality.

She really doesn’t want to see a desolate Tianjian divine court because the owner has disappeared, and she is even more reluctant to face the fact that there is only herself, the only one and royal family in this world... But she doesn’t want it anymore, it has become a reality, she is the only one what can be done is to make preparations before going to Tianjian Shenting.