744 : Back to the fairy world

Little Phoenix pushed himself into his uncle's arms again.

It tweeted: "Uncle, do you have any troubles? Tell me, I will help you figure out a solution."

The patriarch of the gods looked down at the fat phoenix who was lying in his arms, feeling quite complicated, but it was somewhat reassuring to think that the fat phoenix came to care about him kindly.

It's just that this worrisome thought of their messy relationship, it turned into a mess.

The god royal patriarch thought for a while and said, "Feng Yao, your father..."

"What's wrong with Daddy Tweet?" Little Phoenix asked suspiciously.

The god royal family looked at it with eyes full of complexity, "He is a devil..."

"So what?" Little Fenghuang still puzzled, "Tweet Daddy is very good, he won't follow the destiny to predict the extinction of the world, there is a mother, don't worry, uncle!"

Little Phoenix comforted his uncle very grandiosely and told him not to learn from other immortals. The matter was not yet settled, and people began to panic, thinking that this day was about to collapse and the world was about to die.

"Look, uncle, isn't it all right now?"

The look of the patriarch of the gods became more complicated.

The Three Realms War had been fought for a long time, the mainland collapsed, life was devastated, and countless casualties. In order to save the Three Realms that were on the verge of collapse, and to suppress the evil spirits that were spawned by war, both gods and immortals took actions one after another. Numerous artifacts were thrown across the Three Realms to suppress them.

Although the young master of the Phoenix tribe was not sent to the lower realm, he was sent to the Immortal Prison and finally disappeared.

The patriarch of the gods and emperors can no longer remember what the young master of the Phoenix tribe in ancient times was like, but the little phoenix in front of him was clearly taught extremely well. He would not blindly be swayed by the rumors of the outside world, and had his own view of right and wrong. And strengthen their beliefs.

Seeing the confident appearance of the little Phoenix, the patriarch of the divine emperor couldn't help but believe it.

He sighed, "You are right, I want to believe in Aha."

"Believe in Daddy Tweet, too!" Little Phoenix added.

The patriarch of the god emperor patted its head, feeling a little bit sorrowful, and said, "I want to believe him, but you see Aha hasn't come back after this time, and I don't know if she was left in the darkness of Wuyuan by the demon god..."

Looking down at Xiao Fenghuang's clean black bean eyes, the patriarch of the gods and the emperor could not tell him his father in front of the child. He was about to change the subject. The clansman came and told him that Tianjian God's Court had a visitor.

The patriarch of the gods and the emperor took his nephew to meet the guests.

Although there was an extra fat Phoenix nephew, he didn't feel that his nephew could not see people. Anyway, not many immortals in the fairy world knew the identity of the little Phoenix, he was very calm.

The guests who came this time were all immortals from various forces in the fairy world, coming for the demon god.

They all looked worried, worried that the demon god would really destroy the world as predicted.

It's a pity that now is different from the ancient times. They want to seek help but don't know where to seek it. Like a headless fly, they finally think of the return of the God Emperor family, so they all ran here.