670 : Faced with the Celestial Array Alliance

When the cultivators of the Saint Martial Continent saw Wen Qiao, they were all dumbfounded.

They were only a few years away from the Saint Martial Continent. They did not expect that there would be a Venerable Yuan Saint Realm in the Saint Martial Continent, and a little doll under the age of three hundred years old. Compared with her, their group of Yuan Emperors who are several thousand years old. Jing is really old enough to live on to a dog.

The three ancestors of the Min family were particularly excited, pulling Wen Qiao to look up and down, unbelievable.

Wen Qiao pursed his lips and smiled, and asked them about the arrangement of the mainland teleportation formation in the Jingyue Continent, whether it went smoothly and if anyone bullied them.

The cultivators of Jingyue Continent who were accompanying him were sweating profusely. Fortunately, when they discovered that a group of strangers suddenly came to their continent, they didn't fight with each other, and even said that they could arrange arrangements for their continent. When the mainland transmitted the array, it reached a peace agreement with it.

After finally accepting that their great-granddaughter was already the ancestor of the Yuansheng Stage, Min Kuangxing asked, "Are you the only one here? Where's Brother Ningxian?"

Wen Qiao was silent, and said with a smile: "Husband, he has soared."

"what?!"

The cultivators on the Saint Martial Continent were stunned again, which shocked them even more than Wen Qiao became the ancestor of the Primordial Saint Realm.

How old is Ning Yuzhou, so he soared? Although they knew that Ning Yuzhou was also a genius, he was proficient in all the pill talisman, and his cultivation had never fallen, but there is no need to be so exaggerated, right?

In the end, a group of cultivators could only accept Ning Yuzhou's ascension, and they were overwhelmed. Sure enough, they all lived as dogs as they were.

Min Kuangxing sighed and sighed, "It was too sudden. I thought I could discuss the formation with Brother Ningxian. I didn't know that Brother Ningxian could not wait for anyone to practice cultivation. Hey, next time I see him, I can only ascend to the upper realm..."

Min Kuangxing's words are also the words in everyone's hearts.

They also feel it's a pity that a genius like Ning Yuzhou is rare in thousands of years. If he can stay in the mainland longer, the benefits to the mainland will be huge. Just talk about his attainments in the pill talisman formation. , It was a pity that it would be able to enhance the strength of the mainland's pill talisman formation.

"Great-grandparents, how long will it take for you to arrange the mainland teleportation array of Mirror Moon Continent?" Wen Qiao asked the three great-grandparents.

"It's about another month." Min Kuangyun said, asking somewhat puzzledly, "Aha, you came here suddenly, but what's the matter?"

They didn't believe that she traveled all the way to see them.

Sure enough, I heard it said: "After you set up the mainland teleportation formation here, I will take you to the Heavenly Wheel Continent, and I will find some helpers and bodyguards for you."

Those bodyguards have three Yuan holy realms, countless Yuan Emperor realms, enough to support them to smoothly arrange the continent teleportation array on various continents.

"Really?"

The array mages present were really surprised, and they asked what helpers they were.