640 : Free Labor

It rained fire and burned for half a day.

When the cultivator guarding the dense forest saw Wen Qiao coming back, he couldn't help but look at her. If he said yes, just take a look, wouldn't he carry it on? What does this fire mean?

Wen Qiao spread his hands and said confidently: "I think it is not pleasing to the eye, so I set it on fire."

Everyone: "..."

The disciples of the Saint Martial Hall were speechless, and the demons also looked at her in silence, suddenly rejoicing that the girl didn't directly kill they because they were not pleasing to the eye.

The movement here quickly alarmed nearby cultivators.

When they ran over, they saw a group of people guarding in front of the dense forest, including the disciples of the Temple of Saint Martial, and the demons tied up.

The disciples of the Saint Martial Hall who were found were surprised. They didn't know what was going on. Why did the people in their Saint Martial Hall suddenly tie up so many demons? But the group of demons found that the same clan had fallen to this point, and they were so angry that they killed them recklessly, and they would kill them first.

It's another big battle.

There are too many demons, hundreds of them all at once.

After Wen Qiao punched a demon who didn't have long eyes, she suddenly retreated and floated out far away. Then she held the ground and shouted.

I saw countless hair-thin vines emerging from the ground, growing rapidly, entangled all the people like bone gangrene, and dragged them down from the air.

Everyone was shocked, the disciple of the Saint Martial Hall hurriedly said: "Miss Wen, this is..."

"I'm sorry for you." Wen Qiao said, while outputting spiritual power to let Qiansi Teng continue to grow.

When Wen Qiao acted, Ning Yuzhou and Shi retreated quickly without any orders, and were not entangled by the undivided enemy or the enemy. They knew Wen Qiao's routine very well. Seeing that she hadn't directly rushed to beat someone this time, they knew that she wanted to make a big move, so she would withdraw first.

Sure enough, their intuition was right.

There are too many demons, Wen Qiao didn't want to fight them one by one, and directly tied everyone up with Thousands of Cane.

After cultivating to the Yuanhuang realm, Wen Qiao did not rely on Thousand Sivine to fight anymore. Compared with foreign objects, she liked fists and defeated people. However, the effect of occasional use of foreign objects is also good, especially after her meridians have been repaired and are no longer limited to the use of spiritual power, it can instantly spawn a large number of thousand silk vines, which will entangle people.

Qiansi Teng is known for its tenacity, but its effect on the Yuanhuang Realm is no longer so great, but its number is too large, and it has just broken free, and new entanglements have been entangled, making it hard to guard against.

The disciples of the Saint Martial Hall also saw the nodding, they gave up struggling and preserved their spiritual power.

That group of demons didn't dare to give up. Doesn't it mean that they gave up and were killed by this group of people? It is impossible to give up! Then some demons set fire to the thousand silk vines, or cut it off with a sharp magic weapon.

Several Yuanhuang Realm demons tried their best and finally got out of trouble.

As soon as he got out of trouble, he was severely beaten into the air by a punch.