652 : Found him

At the moment of being swallowed by the shadow, Wen Qiao's magic card hung on her chest burst into a burst of breath, protecting her.

Surrounded by a black shadow with no end in sight, such a thick black, permeated with ubiquitous malice, impenetrable by the naked eye and divine consciousness, bringing terrible oppression.

Standing in this darkness, Wen Qiao could even feel the ubiquitous black shadow squeezing herself, frantically devouring the sacred breath that protects her.

The sacred card is made from the sacred tree given by the Shenyin Treasure Tree. It has the function of warding off evil spirits.

In the final analysis, these ghast shadows condensed by evil thoughts are also a kind of evil, and the fresh air of the Shenmu should be able to get rid of it. But when Wen Qiao discovered that it was devouring the refreshing breath of the magic card, he knew that the magic card would probably not be able to stop it for long.

At this moment, Wen Qiao finally understood the phrase that Shi Wuming said, "The battle of the three realms in ancient times is related to the ghost shadow."

If it weren't for these things condensed from evil thoughts, it would be too terrifying, and it would not have finally ushered in the war of the Three Realms. Although it was not the direct cause of the War of the Three Realms, it was also one of the causes.

Wen Qiao took a deep breath, sinking her heart, and carefully comprehending the process of the ghast shadow devouring the clear breath of the Shenmu.

The freshness of the magical card gradually thinned, and the smooth and clean magical card was covered with cracked marks.

Wen Qiao glanced at it with a pity. Although Shenyin Baoshu gave her a large amount of sacred wood, after refining it into sacred cards, he gave some to relatives and friends. The number of sacred cards is not much. She was really reluctant to take one less one.

Taking out a new magic card from the storage bag, she activated it with spiritual power.

A brighter and softer breath once again blocked the ghast shadows that were squeezed, Wen Qiao sank her heart again, and continued to comprehend.

I don't know how long it took, the clear breath of the magical card blooming weakened again.

Wen Qiao opened her eyes.

The darkness around them is still everywhere. They have no consciousness, only the instinct of devouring them, and because they have nothing to eat, they can swallow even things with divine nature, which shows the terrifying aspects of this ghast shadow.

But there is no weakness in the world, even these ghast shadows are the same.

Although Shi Wuming did not directly tell her how before the Three Realms War, the two realms of Immortal and Fan were cleared of those ghast shadows, but it proved that it can be dealt with artificially. In fact, Shi Wuming had already implicitly reminded her at the time, otherwise he would not tell him those things directly, and even let her come in this space personally to face these ghast shadows.

Wen Qiao has always trusted Shi Wuming.

This kind of trust is not like the unconditional trust in Ning Yuzhou, but a kind of trust that "since he came with a purpose, he didn't mean to harm her." I believe he would never want to die if she died. Now, it is estimated that he will be more nervous than anyone else.

She is so sure.

In other words, this is what the teacher shows without life.

Wen Qiao summoned her hand, and several red beads appeared in her hand.