710 : News of Shi Wuming

Hearing this news, Wen Qiao was very surprised, and asked hurriedly: "Do you know who the ascended person is?"

"It is said that his name is Gu Shengxuan."

Wen Qiao's eyes widened in surprise. Isn't Gu Shengxuan the name of the Master of Saint Martial Hall? The Lord of the Saint Martial Hall actually ascended? Could it be that he has selected the heir to the Saint Martial Hall and finally ascends with confidence?

Although I didn't figure it out, Wen Qiao was very concerned about where the Lord of the Holy Martial Palace was now?

"He is still on the side of Wuying Xianshan." Dongguan replied, and then asked, "Madam, do you want to send someone to bring him to Yunhai Xianshan?"

Wen Qiao really wanted to meet the Master of Saint Martial Hall, and asked him about the situation in the lower realm, especially the matter of Saint Martial Continent.

and also……

At this time, I heard Ning Yuzhou speak: "No, we will go there in person."

Dongguan was slightly taken aback, and soon understood that looking at the little lady's expression, she obviously wanted to know the situation in the lower realm. If he sent someone to bring him over, it would take a long time. There is no other way. The fairy sulphur space outside Yunhai Xianshan is unstable, and it is impossible to successfully establish a teleportation array with the outside world.

Wen Qiao looked at Ning Yuzhou in surprise. This is a good way to see people as soon as possible.

**

Three families stand side by side in the Wuying Fairy Mountain.

The immortals in this area know that there is a rising fairy pond in the Wuying Mountain near Zhu's house, but unfortunately because no one has ascended from the lower realm for a long time, the immortals in this area don't care much about this rising fairy pond.

The two Wen Qiao appeared near Shengxianchi.

When seeing the white misty Shengxian Pond, Wen Qiao couldn't help but look at the surrounding environment curiously.

She had just ascended up and was transforming in the Shengxianchi. She had to endure the pain of transforming and had no time to pay attention to the surrounding environment. Now it seems that the location of the Shengxianchi is clearly an inconspicuous land of mountains and forests, there is no place to hide, and there is no complaint that people who rise up are easy to be calculated.

Looking at Shengxianchi again, Wen Qiao could feel a certain power in Shengxianchi.

This kind of power can transform the cultivators who fly up from the lower realm into immortals, which are in the same vein as the power in the immortal's body. Therefore, in the eyes of the immortal, this Shengxianchi looked like an ordinary immortal pond. There was nothing special about it, and seldom would care about it.

Shengxianchi is formed by the natural rules of heaven and earth, and immortals can't destroy it, and don't care much about it.

Wen Qiao looked around, and found that there was no breath of other creatures nearby, and there were no immortals staying here.

Is it possible that the master of the Saint Martial Hall has already left?

Ning Yuzhou was too lazy to find people everywhere, and directly contacted the disciples of the Wanxian Mansion who was sent by the Dongguan to station in the Wuying Xianshan area with the command of the palace master, and obtained news from the palace master of the Holy Martial Arts.

"He's in Fog Studio."

After getting accurate news, Wen Qiao and him diverted to Fog Studios.

The Fog Shadow City is near the Wuying Mountain, named after the Wuying Mountain.