CHAPTER SIX

YOSHIKO WATCHED as Asta was threatened by Yami. She stood there with a tatoe in her hand. Don't ask where she gets them. She just always has one with her.

"You've got nerves making me wait. How much of crap did you take?" Yami asked. And it was at that moment, Yoshiko decided to zone herself out. She didn't want to hear whatever Asta had to say. It wasn't very appropriate.

The next thing she knew, she was grabbed by the head. She saw Yami giving her a menacing look.

"Now it's your turn, ya mute brat," He said chucking her into a portal made by Finral.

Yoshiko landed next to Asta. She looked and saw a giant strange-looking house.

Wow, it's huge!!! Can I get my own room?

"Probably,"

That's when the door exploded. Yoshiko blinked in shock but then when the smoke cleared, she saw some... Interesting stuff.

"Okay, now I'm pissed! Are you ready to get your butt kicked?!"

"I'm not ready for it but bring it on~,"

"Ugh, I drank too much, major headache,"

"Nom, nom, nom, nom,"

"You're a cute as an angel as always, my little sister Marie... Shut up, you idiots!!"

"They're at it again," Finral noted. He looked over at Yoshiko who had a blank look on her face. Then she watched as her head slowly tilted to the side.

"Welcome... To the absolute worst magic knight squad the Black Bulls!"

-&-

Asta took a deep breath in and introduced himself. Yoshiko watched blankly, holding the end of Gordon's shirt.

"I'm Asta and this is Yoshiko! We're from Hage village and joined the Black Bulls today! It's nice to meet you," Asta said. But he was ultimately ignored.

"That pudding you were hiding was delish!" "It'll be your last meal!" "I remember getting into a drinking contest with some old guy and then... Nothing. Maybe I'll drink with Yuna soon," "Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom," "Would you knock it off, idiots?! What are you going to do if my little sister hears your boorish rackets, you morons?!"

They didn't hear Asta at all...

"Considering how loud he is I'm surprised,"

So who are you anyway?

"Someone that lives in your head,"

Got it.

Then a fireball came towards Asta and he flew away while Yami just stood and watched everyone. Yoshiko continued holding Gordon's clothes staring blankly.

"Argh, stop! My head's killing me!"

"Shuddup you boozy hussy!"

"What was that, you virgin delinquent?!"

"I'm not a virgin?"

What does virgin mean?

"Don't worry about it,"

"What's this, what's this? While you're distracted, I might just kill you,"

"In the name of my sister whom I worship, I will kill you all,"

"Nom, nom, nom, nom..."

"Fsshh,"

Is his sister a god?