CHAPTER NINETY

THE THREE RIVALS landed on the ground as 'Hamon' and 'Klaus' flew in the air, knocked unconscious by the attack Asta, Yuno and Yoshiko dealt.

"You three are amazing!" Mimosa shouted. 'Yoshiko...that form is a dragon!'

Rhya was also in shock. He looked at Yoshiko who was transformed partly into a dragon.

'The anti-magic brat may be amazing but... Even though the reincarnation caused an increase in his magic power, he still hasn't awakened... And little Yoshiko shouldn't even have woken up before the attack... What a nuisance,'

Yoshiko suddenly ran to the two elves, confusing everyone. She jumped up and caught Klaus in her arms. Using her winter magic, she created an ice slide for Hamon to slide off of, ensuring that no more damage would occur between the two.

Upon seeing the injured two and Yoshiko, Licht's eyes slightly widened. He recalled his version of wedding-gone-wrong where all his elves were slaughtered along with his dear friend Hikari who was pregnant as well.

"Tetia! We're both pregnant!" Hikari said, hugging Tetia's arms. "That means our children would be around the same age!"

"You'r right, Hikari! That means our children will be able to play together!"

"I can't wait for the nine months to pass!"

"You're getting married to a human, right?"

"Nope! Guess again!"

"H-Huh?!"

Rhya's eyes widened as Licht came towards Yoshiko. Yoshiko's eyes slightly widened as Klaus suddenly levitated from his arms. Hamon also began levitating from the slide she made. She let go and saw Licht in front of her.

"Licht...?" She spoke hesitantly.

Ryuko's eyes widened as he got his sword out. Mimosa turned to look at him and realized something about Ryuko.

'His ears...they're also pointy! But... he's a dragon, why are they pointy?'

"Licht!" Rhya shouted as his eyes widened.

Licht placed a hand on Yoshiko's cheek. He pinched her cheek slightly making her close an eyes.

"Yoshiko... you're prettier in person," he told her.

A small blush emerges on Yoshiko's cheeks. She's confused by his actions but doesn't really say anything. She's still emotionless.

'That's not magic. For him to constantly float and levitate others... There's no way! That's an extremely dense concentration of mana!'

Licht lets go of Yoshiko's cheek and floated down with Hamon and Klaus still unconscious. He landed with them in front of a sword. Yoshiko's eyes slightly widened upon seeing it.

"Licht?" Ryuko called out.

Licht turned his attention away from the sword and towards Ryuko. His eyes slightly widened.

"Ryuko," Licht said.

"Huh? Do you know him, Ryu-nii?" Asta asked. 'What the...?! his ears are pointy...'

"Sort of... but he doesn't look like he's here to chat," Ryuko said, lighting his sword with his light magic.

Licht slowly puts Hamon and Klaus on the floor and reaches to the sword.

"That guy's... the Eye of the Midnight Sun's leader?! But what's with the sword,"

"Asta! You need to leave from here, quickly!" Rin told him, flying towards him with a panicked look on her face.