CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN

IT HAD BEEN more than a minute and everyone was still panicking. The person panicking the most was Asta who had just been foretold his death. And the one person who wasn't panicking was Hiruko who was enjoying the chaos in the room silently.

"Why is it that the Clover Kingdom will be destroyed or I'll end up dying?!" Asta demanded, screaming and whining.

"Master's predictions are always on point... Don't sweat it, kid," Yami deadpanned, putting up one of his hands in a prayer position.

"Why are we assuming I'm winding up dead?!" Asta asked, sweating like crazy.

"Probably because it's the most likely scenario," Hiruko said, shrugging.

"And why is that the most likely scenario?!"

Asta then cried in Yoshiko's arms. Yoshiko hugged him back, also feeling sad. She didn't want Asta to die. She loved Asta very much.

"What is the meaning of this, Wizard King?" Noelle asked.

"And why am I learning of this right now?" Hiruko asked.

Otou-chan didn't know?

"Is it because of his power?" Asgorath asked.

"Asgorath?! Is that you?!" Julius asked, suddenly appearing in front of Asgorath's face. "You can summon yourself out of Yoshiko?! Can you still use magic?! How far can you get away from Yoshiko while still being able to maintain form?!"

Disgusted, Asgorath picked up Julius and moved him away from himself. Julius was still hanging in the air with sparkling eyes.

"Get this man-child away from me," he said. "It's more disgusting then when Hiruko hatched out of the egg,"

"Rude," Hiruko said, grabbing Julius.

"'It'?!" Julius asked, crying.

"Every dragon seems to bully the Wizard King,"

"Yeah..." Noelle nodded.

"Maybe it's because he's human?" Mimosa suggested.

"Wait, wait, wait! Can we go back to the big problem at hand?!" Asta asked. "Why am I going to die?!"

"Sorry, Asta," Julius said after being placed down by Hiruko. "That black power of yours... comes from a devil,"

"Devil?!" Yoshiko asked.

"What?!" Asta and the others asked.

"A devil... you mean like that blackened disgusting creep that tried to take Yoshiko's heart?!" Asta asked.

Oh yeah. My chest was bleeding. Yoshiko said, looking at her torn shirt dipped in blood. I healed it on the way to the Wizard King and had to close the big hole with a safety pin.

'When I was in my black form, I did kinda sense a similar presence... but a devil?!' Asta thought, looking at his hand.

'I knew it... that form of Asta's... It looked just like the devil that my nanny used to tell me about a long time ago,' Noelle thought. Then she looked at Asta and deadpanned. "Is you body okay after using a power like that...?"

"I'm totally fine! Although, my muscles hurt like crazy afterwards!" Asta reassured.

"I don't think that counts as 'totally fine', Asta," Mimosa told him.

"How is that possible? Could his family perhaps have association with the underworld?" Asgorath thought, narrowing his eyes at Asta. Then, he looked at Julius. "And how is he aware of the devil? From what I recall, Asta had never displayed that power before him,"