EXTRA ONE

Extras are a part of the book but they don't follow the manga. They are important so don't skip them. Also they tend to be shorter then usual.

-&-

YOSHIKO ENDED UP falling asleep somewhere random. She had decided to take a stroll (in the morning) and her narcolepsy (a condition where you fall asleep at random times) took over.

She was now awake figuring out where she was. Definitely not Yuno's room. And definitely not the Black Bulls base. It's way too fancy for it to even consider it to be.

Maybe I should escape from the window.

Yoshiko hopped off the bed, wearing her robe, shoes, coat and socks. She opened the window and reached her foot over the edge.

"Yoshiko?"

Yoshiko turned to see the captain standing at the door just staring at her. She was staring back, clearly not expecting him to be there.

What's he doing here?!

"Maybe this is his room. Oh god, I'm going to throw up..."

"Please get down from there, it's dangerous," He told her.

"We're Magic Knights. It's always dangerous,"

Mr. Asgorath can't you do anything about it?

"I wish I could... Actually, I think I can,"

What can you do?

"Switch with you so I'm in control,"

Alright let's switch and- AGH!

Apparently, William was getting impatient and he grabbed her from the waist and pulled her down.

Mr. Asgorath!

"Yeah, I'm not helping,"

Wha-?!

"You're on your own,"

"I do apologize, I was concerned for your well-being," He told her with a small smile.

Yoshiko flailed her arms and feet around hoping that she would escape but they both ended up falling on the ground. Yoshiko fell on her bottom. She groaned and rubbed the spot.

Well at least I'm free. Now where... Huh?

Yoshiko looked to see the captain's mask on the ground and not on William's head. She blinked a few times before looking over at the captain who still hadn't realized his face wasn't covered by the mask. His face (in most people's opinion but not hers) was horrifying. Purple marks surrounded the top part of his face.

So this is what the captain looks like. I now know why he covers his face.

William eventually realized that his mask was off and quickly averted his face from her.

"Please don't look!" He told her. He scrambled for his mask. "Don't be afraid!"

Yoshiko blinked and then realized something.

He's scared. He... he's lonely.

"Yeah well go hug him or something,"

And so Yoshiko did. She gave him a hug. William stared at the mirror which showed the face he despised for so long. He believed that people would draw away from him because of his face but the girl hugging him accepted him no matter how he looked.

"You're accepting me... aren't you?" He asked her. He wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you,"

After breaking the hug, Yoshiko gave him a smile.

He's not a bad person.

"Please, he's a pedophile,"

What's a pedo-vile?

"Nevermind,"

Then, Yoshiko had a worried face and William didn't need any translator to understand what she wanted to say.

Are you okay?

He smiled and patted her head. "I'm fine, thanks to you,"

Yoshiko smiled and cutely put her hands on the same hand that was patting her head. Then she looked back at the mirror. Another person was staring at them.

Mr. Asgorath, are you seeing this?

"Yes. How strange. And that scent..."

William looked back and stared at Patri. He was staring at Yoshiko.

Can she see him?

"Oi, girl, we need to get out of here. Now,"

Why?

"I fear that whoever is in this mirror has a part to play in something bigger,"

What?

"We need to get out. Now,"

"I agree. We must leave,"

Rin? Where are you?

"In your grimoire. We can speak telepathically to each other. And Asgorath's right. We must get out of here,"

"Don't make it obvious,"

Yuno... That's right! I should go looking for Yuno!

"That's a good plan,"

Yoshiko walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Hm!" Yoshiko said trying to intimidate Yuno. She waved her arms so they looked like wind waves.

William chuckled getting the message. "I see, you want to see Yuno,"

Yoshiko nodded before exiting the room. She waved to him and he waved back. After the door closed, he stopped waving and looked at the mirror.

"She saw you," William said.

"She shouldn't have seen me," Patri replied.

"But she did. What would happen if she learnt that we were the ones to send those mages to that village?" He asked.

"You're overreacting. She doesn't know," Patri told him.

"She will know eventually. She's not as helpless as she seems. Just because she's mute doesn't mean that she's dumb. She's smart, like her parents," William said.

"Are you scared that she'll hate you? No, are you afraid that they all will hate you?" Patri asked.

"That's the thing. They can't. They're too kind for that. All of them. Even if the world is put against me, they'll still care about me. And that's what I'm afraid of. If that ever happens, they'll be the ones getting hurt," William said.

"So? If they are on our side, we'll rid the world of humans,"

"You think she'd want that? Her squad is filled with humans! She loves them. She loves them more then anything! And if she and I were to ever face in battle, she'll side with them!"

"Then have her side with us,"

"What?"

"You heard me. She will side with us. She'll know the truth of what happened five hundred years ago. She'll hate humans for what they've done. Not just to us, but her own family,"

"She isn't like that. Her mother was never like that. So how can she? The girl who is so much like her mother, hate humans?"

"You're right. This is more difficult than I thought it would be. I'll find us a plan to have her on our side. Just make sure she isn't hurt by our mages,"

"She already has been,"

"Further hurt by our mages. And when the time comes, we'll convince her,"

"It's not as easy as that, Patri," William said smiling sadly at his mask.

"She's too kind to hold a grudge,"