CHAPTER TWENTY

YOSHIKO WATCHED as the Wizard King made his way to the front. The Shadow Wizard King stayed behind just leaning on the wall. Yoshiko knew him for some reason.

"Now let the valour ceremony begin!" Julius said.

"No need to announce it. Just hurry up," Hiruko told him.

"Hiruko! How nice of you to join us!"

"Julius I'm going to wring your neck if you don't shut up," Hiruko said. Then he lit up a cigarette. "Just hurry up so I can leave. I hate these fancy ceremonies,"

Seven people stood in front with three people behind them. The Wizard King stood in behind a table and Hiruko stood behind everyone smoking.

The author's too lazy to write everyone's introduction so let's move on.

"Well done all of you," Julius said.

"Holy shit Julius you're running my patience thin," Hiruko said glaring at him. "It's like you want me to stab you,"

"Now, now, Hiruko. Just another minute," Julius said. Hiruko groaned before dropping the cigarette on the floor and stomping on it.

"We've-"

"You mean I prepared everything. You ran off like a little kid!"

"Hey! I was looking for new magic!"

"And I was preparing for something important. Well, you call it important. It's a waste of time,"

"Anyway, we've got some special guests. I hope you get along," Julius said.

They all turned to see five nervous people and Yoshiko on the ground eating tatoes. She offered one to Asta who took it.

-&-

Everyone stood depending on their squad except for the six guests. Yoshiko was next to Yuno eating tatoes.

"Something came up and I have to excuse myself and Hiruko! Have fun!" Julius said.

"Oh thank god," Hiruko said.

"We're being watched in a big way. Why are the Wizard Kings entertaining us like this?" Klaus asked.

Yoshiko felt the glares but she ignored them and continued eating her tatoes. She noticed Noelle's nervous state and patted her head.

"Thanks, Yoshiko," Noelle said with a small smile.

"What the heck is this? I've never had anything like this!" Asta shouted.

"Just look at the confidence! I'd expect nothing less from Asta!" Klaus said.

"Maybe it's because he's a bumpkin," Yuno corrected.

"Um, Asta? May I join you?" Mimosa asked.

"Oh sure," Asta said.

"My, if it isn't Mimosa. How are you dear?" A female's voice rang.

"Sister Mizuki!" Mimosa said.

Mizuki was a girl with long blue hair and golden colour eyes. She was tall like 5'8. She was wearing a red haori and kimono with a black obi. She was really attractive.

"Huh? Mimosa, who's she?" Asta asked.

"My name is Mizuki. It's nice to meet you. You're Asta, aren't you? Mimosa's recent letters are filled with great things about you," Mizuki said.

"S-sister Mizuki!" Mimosa chirped. She knew for a fact that her cousin-in-law was teasing her.

"But it's true. Perhaps I'll read you the letters soon," Mizuki encouraged.