CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR

YOSHIKO BENT DOWN to Magna's level and looked at his wounds. He wasn't too injured but anything could hinder his movements if he fought against the elf possessing Luck's body.

[Winter Recovery Magic: Wonderland Euphoria]

"Thanks, kid," Magna said.

"Of course," Yoshiko smiled.

"Friends, huh?" Lufulu asked. "Everyone last one of you is pissing me off!"

"Lufulu," Asgorath said, narrowing his eyes.

"Who's that?" Magna asked, looking at Asgorath.

"Later," Yoshiko said.

"You really have no magic at all, huh?" Lufulu asked, looking at Asta. "For someone to be unloved by mana to this extent..."

"Even someone like me has been recognized as a friend by everyone in the Black Bulls!" Asta told him. "I won't lose any of them,"

"Back in the dungeon was different," Asgorath said. "At that time, he hadn't awakened his full magic. That's why it was so easy to beat him. Now that a while has passed, it will be more difficult,"

"But we can do it, right?" Asta asked, not looking at him.

"Yes, we can," Asgorath said.

"Seriously, who is this guy?" Magna asked.

"Nessa!" Yoshiko said, running towards Vanessa.

"Don't worry about me, sweetie, I'm not that hurt," Vanessa said, hugging Yoshiko close.

"Still," Yoshiko protested, pouting a little.

"Aw, so cute," Vanessa said, lightly pulling her cheeks. "I'll tell you what, once we bring Luck back, I'll let you heal me, deal?"

"Deal," Yoshiko said with a nod.

"That's my girl," Vanessa said, patting her head.

The two girls turned to face Lufulu who suddenly had a burst of magic.

His rage is almost intoxicating...

"No one, nothing... will be able to grasp my movements now!" Lufulu shouted as he began jumping from place to place at an incredible speed.

Yoshiko and the rest of them just stood there, waiting patiently for Lufulu to come to them. Yoshiko sucked in a breath as she looked at where Lufulu was.

'Fall at the hands of your friends body and die!' Lufulu thought, charging at Asta.

He was on Asta's right, ready to penetrate his hand through Asta's heart. However, just as he was close to Asta, Asta turned his head to face him.

Shocked, Lufulu jumped away instead of attacking. Asta had attempted to swing his sword at Lufulu but unfortunately, he dodged.

"Wha...?" Lufulu questioned in shock. 'A human being able to keep up with me at this is speed is...'

Suddenly, as he was jumping away, Asta appeared in front of him, shocking the elves even further.

Should I go and help? Like Mr. Asgorath said, it's difficult but Asta will still win...

"An idiot who wears their rage on their sleeve is incredibly easy to read! And this sword reacts sensitively to strong magic power...!" Asta told him. In a black light, Asta followed behind Lufulu. "I can chase you to the ends of the Earth!"

"What a pain," Lufulu said, sending a lighting spell at Asta.

However, Asta managed to nullify the attacks with his sword.