CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT

IN THE END, Yoshiko felt too guilty to fall asleep while everyone was battling. She grabbed her least favourite drink, coffee, and chugged it down to stay awake.

"Gross," she muttered, wiping the coffee on her lips away with her sleeve.

She walked towards the rest of the Black Bulls and rested her head on Henry's shoulder. Henry turned to her.

"Yoshiko... if... you... get... too... close..." he started.

"I'll be... fine!" Yoshiko said with a smile.

"We need to get closer to the castle. I fear something will happen there," Asgorath said.

"Got it!" They shouted.

What is this feeling? I feel strange...

Yoshiko put a hand on her chest. It was a familiar feeling like she felt when Fana and Vetto used their third eye. However, those times, she had a headache, why wasn't it happening now.

The Witch Queen made my curse weak... does that mean I won't feel pain anymore?

Yoshiko tugged on Asgorath's sleeve. Asgorath turned to her.

"Something... bad is... happen...ing..."

"I know. That's why we're going to the capital," Asgorath told her. "Get ready,"

Yoshiko nodded.

Valtos and Sally created another spatial portal to the capital itself. The Bull went through it and saw several elves ready to attack other Magic Knights.

"Get ready!" Asgorath told them.

Henry controlled the bull to attack the elves in the air, stopping them from hurting the Magic Knights.

"Is everyone all right?!" They asked.

"Where the hell is Licht?!" Rades demanded.

"What's... that... black... castle...?" Henry asked.

"Ah! The captain, Noelle, and that guy Zora are all here!" Luck said. "And Finral too but he's knocked out,"

"Did everyone get into a fight here or something?! Is Finral okay?!" Asta asked.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Captain Yami!" Magna shouted.

"Gauche who's been possessed looks like he's on top of the enemy base," Luck said.

"We're coming to save you, Gauche," Gordon mumbled.

"H-Hang in there!" Grey muttered.

"First thing first, eat up, everyone!" Charmy shouted.

"A huge... bull?!" Jack asked.

"Wahahaha! That's one hell of an appearance! Glad you could make it, troops!" Yami laughed. 'So, you've come, Henry!'

"What took you so long?!" Noelle asked. "You'd better be grateful that I kept us all in a fight by learning new magic!"

'Ah! I was so lonely and scared!' Noelle thought internally.

"Whoa! Noelle, what's up with that new outfit?! It's so cool!" Asta gushed along with Yoshiko.

"We're gonna be doing the protecting now so you outta be grateful to us, Noelle!" Magna shouted at her.

"Err... Seriously? What in the heck is that thing?! It's absurd," Zora asked, trying to figure out what the base actually was.

"I have no idea either... Not that I'm surprised... I'm kinda used to everything being absurd by now," Noelle said.