CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

YOSHIKO HELD Asta's hand as she ate tatoes. Asta also had one mainly cause she offered one. Fuegoleon was looking at them so she raised one at him.

"Hm?" She asked.

"No thank you," He told her giving her a pat on the head. Yoshiko hummed.

Yoshiko looked at Mizuki who was holding her stomach. A worried face spread across her features.

"What's wrong?" Asta asked her.

She shook her head.

I shouldn't worry them.

Meanwhile, Rades was figuring out how come he lost so easily. He forgot to take into account that he literally fought and lived against the king of dragons.

"I could quickly deal with that..."

You can switch with me again!

"Thanks,"

Yoshiko's eyes turned blue as Asgorath took over. He quickly charged towards the other puppet and burnt it to a crisp.

"Yoshiko-!" Noelle called but she was met by blue eyes.

"He took over again..." Asta said. "Woah! He's really strong!"

"This can't be... that can't be..." Rades said in disbelief. Asgorath stared at him. "I've got as much as a royal! I-!"

He was cut off when Asgorath grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the wall behind him.

"Hold it!" Asta called. Asgorath looked back. "You know, it's kinda strange seeing Yoshiko do it even though I know it's you!"

Asgorath stared blankly letting him go and staring at Fuegoleon. Fortunately for him, Fuegoleon knew exactly what to do.

[Flame Binding Magic: Leo Palma]

"Let me go you piece of-! I'm still..." Rades started but was cut off by Asgorath giving him a death glare.

"Shut up,"

"There are many things I want to ask you," Fuegoleon said. He stopped in front of Rades. "Before I do-,"

"You mean before 'we' do. I'm still here," Mizuki called from the sidelines.

"R-right. Before we do, I'm going to confiscate your grimoire," He said picking it up.

"No!" Rades shouted.

"That's it," Fuegoleon said.

He noticed it was very thin. Mizuki walked up and looked behind him she wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"Get your hands off my grimoire!" Rades yelled.

Mizuki death glared at him. "You are in no position to order my husband around,"

He opened the book to reveal a single spell.

"Oh, dear. Maybe I should kill him,"

No way! I refuse to let you kill more people! Especially when you're using my body for it!

"Fine, fine. No need to get so riled up,"

"Don't look!!! Quit looking!!" Rades yelled. "Give it back!! Don't look down on me!!"

Look down...?

"What do you think of it?"

He's... stupid.