CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED

AFTER PICKING AN exit to go through, Charmy used her cotton magic to create a platform underneath them while Luck used his magic to pull them all. He was quite fast, Vanessa, Magna and Yoshiko instantly knew that this was spell Luck was going to use when he suggested to bring them along after they saved him.

"If we can get through a door, we can get back to where everyone else is!" Luck shouted.

Finally... I need to get to Mr. Asgorath and everyone else.

"...I won't let you...!" Rave shouted.

She used her magic to create vines and shot them towards the group. Luck dodged it in time and the remaining ones were burned by Yoshiko.

"Whoa!" Luck shouted.

They were close to one of the doors Luck smiled happily as he said,

"Alright! Let's go!"

Just as he reached for the handle, several chains surrounded the door. Luck looked to find another exit only to see that they were in the same condition as the door they were about to go through.

"If I cannot seal them, I shall just seal them," Rave mumbled.

"Ah, that's too bad," Luck said.

"Dammit! We almost had it!" Magna shouted in frustration.

Magna then turned to Rave and began shouting at her.

"EXIT! EXIT! EXIIIIIT!! Give us one more goddamn exit!!"

"If she sealed the exits with such a strong will, then it's impossible now, fireball blockhead," Sally told him.

"Ummm! You should think of something super yummy!" Charmy suggested to the elf. "Food! Food! Fooood! Please makes some food!"

However, Rave didn't do that. Instead, she created a vine that wrapped around Yoshiko and pulled her away from everyone.

"Yoshiko!" Vanessa shouted.

"Guys!" Yoshiko said, extending her hand out.

Magna tried to grab her hand. Their fingers touched but he couldn't grab it. Yoshiko was then pulled away even further from them. Yoshiko felt herself wrap in something soft. It was a giant stuffed animal.

"Dammit! Give her back!" Magna shouted.

Yoshiko wiggled around trying to break free but it was no use. Her arms were to her side and couldn't lift them up so she wasn't able to burn anything away.

"Without her, how will you escape?" Rave asked. "You wouldn't be able to face your friends,"

'Yoshiko's our main healer and has one of the most powerful magic in history. Without her, we'd definitely lose!' Vanessa thought.

That's when the elf created a flame from her mind. To their surprise, it went towards Yoshiko. Yoshiko closed her eyes as it appeared directly before her. But after several seconds with no contact with the flames, the young girl fluttered her eyes open.

Then they widened as she saw the attack get hit by a floating crystal.

Rogue was on her head, licking its paw. Yoshiko looked down to see Luck who had thrown Rogue in order to prevent Yoshiko from getting hurt.

No! This was her plan all along!

"Rouge! ...Go back!" She shouted at the cat.

"Too late...!" Rave shouted.

A lightning attack came towards the group. No one could dodge it except Luck who jumped away in time. Even if he dragged the cotton platform away, they group would still have gotten hit.