EXTRA TWO

YOSHIKO LANDED ON HER FEET. She looked around, figuring out where she was. The place was white.

Mr. Asgorath.

"Yes?"

I'm sorry.

"For what?"

For yelling at you. I was so upset I didn't see things straight. It's not your fault that you've been caught up in my problems and I yelled at you like it was.

"I'm sorry as well. I should have told you who you were the moment you asked,"

Can you tell me?

"I'm sorry, but I can't. Not yet anyway,"

It's fine.

Tears slid down Yoshiko's face.

Can we still be friends?

"If you want,"

Thank you. For being there for me.

"I see, you've finally come," A soothing voice said.

Yoshiko first thought it was William but when she turned around, she realized that it was a completely different person.

Who is that?

"I'm not sure... Do be careful around him,"

The male was much taller than her when he stopped in front of her. His hand cupped her face wiping a tear.

"Oh god, am I going to throw up,"

Mr. Asgorath!

"What?! He's clearly a pedophile!"

"Your face is so beautiful. Don't let those tears stain them," Litch told her. "I haven't introduced myself, have I? My name is Licht,"

He's lying.

"Is he...?"

Do you know him?

"From a long time ago, yes,"

Yoshiko was about to ask how when Licht spoke again.

"I've wanted to meet you in person for quite some time, you know," He said.

Yoshiko just stared up at him. She wasn't scared or anything, she was just nervous. Licht noticed this and gave her a warm smile.

"You needn't be nervous around me," He told her.

"I'm going to throw up,"

"Don't you dare!"

"Too late, it's coming out,"

"Ew! Hold it in or something!"

"You're the gross one! How the hell do you hold vomit in?!"

Could we not argue, please?

"Sorry"/Sorry

Yoshiko took a step back. She looked down, wrapping her hand around her wrist and moving it around. It was a habit of hers whenever she was nervous.

"Yoshiko, please don't be nervous around me," Licht pleaded. He outstretched his hand. "Come with me, I know a place you would feel relaxed at,"

"Oh, hell no. I'm not going to witness some lovey-dovey shit,"

"Don't take it,"

Yoshiko took another step back. She didn't fight him because she wasn't sure whether he was the enemy or not.