CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVEN

THE DEVIL GAVE the three an evil grin which speaking different words from all his mouths. Yoshiko looked up to see more of those weird creatures coming down towards them and just sighed.

This is getting real repetitive now...

As the magic came towards them, Asta, Yuno and Yoshiko went in different directions, cutting the creatures. Yuno noticed that they were much stronger than last time.

'Anti-magic must be effective against him, that's why he's gotten so furious, having to prevent the attacks from hitting his heart,' he thought. 'So then if Asta's blade can land a clean strike straight through it...'

"Damn it! There's no end to them!" Asta groaned in frustration.

Suddenly, his body began to cramp. He stopped in the air as his body moved the opposite of how Asta wanted it to. He let out a loud groan.

'Crap! My body is almost at its limit!' He thought.

Lumiere looked up at Asta who was in the air, above him.

'That anti-magic boy... And that boy with the wind magic and girl with winter and dark dragon magic... they are fighting with the utmost of trust and faith in each other... we've no option but to entrust the devil to them,' he thought.

He then turned to Lumiere and grabbed his sword. He began channelling his mana within the sword.

'While we save their friends!' He thought.

'The demon dweller sword is a sword that is connected to those it is bonded to. It can absorb mana within itself and also give that mana to others,' Licht thought.

'My magic is able to fight against the devil... so I'll send my mana to everyone through the sword,' Lumiere thought.

[Union Magic: Demon-Dweller Sword: Protecting Light]

From the sword, the light was sent out to all the elves within the Shadow Palace. The light gave them the power to protect the others around them.

'As long as I have mana, I won't allow a single person to die!' Lumiere thought.

A few of those strange creatures came towards the duo. However Kazuya came before them, destroying them with her magic. She too, was covered with a light, however, her's was blue rather than white.

"These ugly ass things keep coming. Do you need to stay still to keep this spell going?" She asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. I apologize, Kazuya but we have to lead this in your hands!" Lumiere said.

"Making an old lady to this? Seriously?" She asked with a grin.

"Kazuya you're barely five years older than us..." Lumiere deadpanned.

Patri destroyed the other creatures, with a determined face, he thought,

'The bonds between the two of us, this time... I won't doubt them!' He thought.

The strange creatures came towards Asta. He tried to move his body but he was unable to. However, Yuno and Yoshiko came towards him, cutting the monsters away. While Yuno had a light on him, Yoshiko did not. However, unlike the two, her body was far stronger due to her dragon blood.

'If we've got this light protecting us, I'll be able to move even faster!' Yuno thought.

"Ah! Must be nice for you, Yuno!" Asta sighed.

"You're a one-hit-wonder-moron, so just do what you're best at—concentrate on dealing that lethal finishing blow to that bastard," Yuno told him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, you multi-talented handsome jerkface!" Asta shouted.