CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

EVEN THOUGH they were safe from Mars, they were still in a lot of trouble. The dungeon was collapsing.

"The dungeon is collapsing!" Klaus shouted.

Yuno looked over at Yoshiko his eyes widen. Yoshiko's left arm was covered in burn marks. She was on the ground with blood coming out of her mouth and arms.

"Yoshiko!" He shouted. He ran over to her and picked her up.

[Wind Creation Magic: Celestial Wind Ark]

"Everyone get on! We're getting out!" Yuno shouted.

Luck carried Asta on the ride while the other three got on themselves.

"Mimosa. Take care of Asta and Yoshiko," Yuno told her.

"I... I can only take care of one. My magic isn't strong enough for two," Mimosa said.

Yuno stared at her in shock. This meant one of them could possibly die. He didn't want either to die but...

[Winter Recovery Magic: Winter Wonderland Euphoria]

Two recovery spells were activated. One around Asta and the other around Yoshiko. She gave them a closed-eyed smile.

[Winter Enhancement Magic: Niflheim's Gift]

Yuno and the others could feel their mana rising again. Yoshiko was staring at Mars.

"Get that guy..." Asta said.

"You shouldn't talk!" Mimosa told him.

"Him too. Save him too!" Asta continued.

"Hm!" Yoshiko agreed.

"Wha-?! What are you both saying?! He's an enemy! He tried to kill us!" Klaus shouted at them.

"We came here to... secure the dungeon... not to kill enemies..." Asta huffed.

Yoshiko weakly nodded. Using her magic, she tended to Mars's wounds from a distance.

Yuno tried to get closer but they were stopped by a large block of debris.

"We can't do it! We won't make it in time! We have to go!" Klaus shouted.

Yuno quickly moved around, but Mimosa was still helping Asta with his wounds. She thought that the process would speed up if she helped. Even if it was a bit.

Because he didn't know the way out, he couldn't steer properly. Luck was using his sensory skills to figure out which was to go.

"Go right!" He told Yuno. "I'll guide you!"

"Okay!" Yuno said turning right.

Two large pieces of debris fell each way.

[Steel Creation Magic: Fierce Spiral Lance]

[Lighting Creation Magic: Thunderbolt Destruction]

The two broke away the debris. Yoshiko looked over at Noelle, her eyes telling her something.

Use your magic.

[Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon's Lair]

The ark was surrounded by water, further keeping them safe.

We absolutely must not let Yoshiko and Asta die! We'll save them and get out of here!