CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

NOELLE USED HER her sea dragon's cradle to lead everyone into the ocean. Yoshiko floated in the air with a blank look on her face.

"Whoa!" Asta shouted.

"This is pretty nice!" Magna said.

"Great job, Noelle," Yami said patting her head. "Keep it up until we've reached the Underwater temple,"

"Of... of course! Here I go then!" Noelle shouted with a blush.

'He complemented me!!'

The water went into the ocean making Yoshiko look above. She could see fishes swimming. Her eyes sparkled.

So cool...

"Eeeeee! This is so cool!" Vanessa said.

"We're travelling under the sea!" Finral said.

"Uh..." Magna said noticing something.

Yoshiko felt it as well. Powerful magic. Her battle instincts immediately kicked in.

She saw a tornado of water to which they were heading towards. Her eyes narrowed at the sight.

"Whoa!! What the heck is that?!"

"It's a gate into a strong magic region!"

They were sucked into it causing slight panic.

"Didn't you say that the currents would be weaker?! Strong magic regions are crazy!!"

"Whoa! Lady Noelle! You're sure you got this?!" Magna asked.

"Hey Magna, you're scared aren'tcha?" Luck teased.

"Wh-wh-who's scared, loser?!" Magna retorted.

"C'MON NOELLE YOU CAN DO IT!" Asta shouted.

"Would you be quiet?! I can't concentrate!" Noelle shouted.

Yoshiko began to float around blankly.

'I'm turning the currents aside! It feels as if the mana is cooperating with me... I can do this!'

"Oops, seasick," Vanessa said covering her mouth. "I'm gonna barf!"

"Hurl and I'll kill you, perv-woman!" Gauche shouted at her.

"They're getting weaker!" Noelle shouted.

Yoshiko could also feel the currents dying down. She stared at the sight before her. Beautiful coral in different colours, sand, and thousands of species of fish she never seen before - not that she has seen any (other than in books).

"Whoa! How pretty!" Vanessa said.

"There are creatures I've never seen before!"

"That fish is practically blinding,"

Yoshiko caught a strong smell of honey making her stare at the fish.

Magic?

"Animals such as snakes and fish have mana as well,"

Oh...

"That glow, ain't that magic?" Magna said with his shades up.

"Looks like the animals evolved here independently because of the mana," Yami said.

"The mana here is strong. Those who are exposed to this kind of mana for a long time often experience abnormal growth,"

"Really? That's neat," Magna said.

"So... do you think those taste good?" Charmy asked wiping drool from her mouth.

Yoshiko and Rin watched as the food lover tried to escape the magic cradle.