CHAPTER SEVEN

YOSHIKO WAS HOLDING Vanessa's hand as Magna began to talk to them. She was standing there with a determined face. Her silver eyes shined happily.

"The two of you are now members of the Black Bulls! Kick butt and never bring shame on the name!" Magna told them.

"When he means shame, they mean just be yourself,"

"Yes sir!"

"Hm!"

"Good! As an extra-special bonus, I'll personally show you around the Black Bulls super-styling base of operations!" Manga said.

And so the two of them began running. Yoshiko was a girl so she stayed behind.

"Follow me, Short-sta!"

"Right behind you, sunglasses guy!"

"That's mister Magna to you!"

"Excuse me, we haven't introduced ourselves yet,"

Yoshiko gave her a hug.

"Awe! You're so cute! I'll show you around. Wanna come Charmy?" Vanessa asked.

"Of course, la~. Here, Yoshiko, have a bite of this!" Charmy said handing her a slice of chocolate cake.

Vanessa grabbed her hand and dragged her. Yoshiko followed skipping a little.

"This is the mess hall,"

It's huge!

"This is the bathing room, la~!"

It's huge!

"Our room, the girl's dorm, is over here. If any guys go in, they'll die,"

"We can have a bunch of sleepovers la~,"

I don't want anyone to die!

"You know, I kinda want someone to die..."

You're really strange...

"Says the tatoe loving mute one,"

"And this is where the captain keeps his magical beast!"

They're huge-! Wait... Are they scared?

"Huh that's strange, they're cowering a lot. Usually, they would attempt to bite off your head," Vanessa said. Her attention turned to Yoshiko who was giving them an innocent stare. But a very, very small part in Yoshiko's eyes showed intimidation towards them. "Yoshiko... Are you doing this?"

Yoshiko was rather stunned. She shook her head.

Hey... Are you doing this?

"...Yes. They are aware of me. How interesting,"

Can you not intimidate them?

"I can't. It won't work. My power's too great,"

"We should leave before the captain finds out. Yoshiko, you better not come here unless you want to face captain Yami's wrath," Vanessa warned. No doubt, she'll have to talk about it with their captain. She was a strange one.

"Anyways, I'll show you to your new room. Unless you want to see Asta first," Vanessa said. "He's down there. You can go see him. Just find me or Charmy okay?"

Yoshiko nodded giving her a hug. Vanessa gave a hug back. Vanessa had the strange urge to keep her safe. Her magic was similar to the magic the queen spoke of once. There was no way she was going to let an innocent girl be trapped with such a monstrous woman.