CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

"IT'S THE BEACH!!" The Black Bulls yelled as the ran onto the sand.

'Dear sister, I'm visiting the beach at a town called Raquey in the noble realm with my squad and Yoshiko. The influence of the mana means it's always hot there and according to Yoshiko's spirit, Rin, it's a popular resort for Magic Knights and nobles. There are trendy rumours about mermaids but Yoshiko, to me, is the most beautiful mermaid I've seen. Someday, I'd like to come with everyone too and see Yoshiko in a swimsuit (she refused to wear one),'

"Yowza! Look at all the babes in swimsuits!" Finral shouted with a blush as Asta had a nose bleed trying to imagine Yoshiko in a swimsuit.

"Okay! Let's go pick up some chicks! Grey! Change into me!" Finral said as Grey did so. "We'll be twins, and our selling point will be snappy dialogue!"

"Ooh! I'm on fire! I'm gonna swim up a storm in this loincloth thing Mister Yami uses all the time!" Magna shouted.

Luck took this opportunity to set the back of it on fire and Magna ran with him closely behind.

"Quiet down, you blasted idiots!" Gauche shouted at them. "Look, Marie. That's the ocean,"

"Ooh! So pretty!" Marie said from the other side of the mirror.

"Next time, let's come here together and splash around together," Gauche insisted.

Marie noticed Asta, kicking the water.

"Oh! There's Asta! I want to play in the water with him and big sis Yoshiko!" She said.

"Die," Gauche said trying to kill him with a mirror laser.

"Dwah!" Asta shouted as he avoided it.

"Aaah! Kicking back on the beach with a beer doesn't get better," Vanessa sighed.

Nero was next to her, eating the seeds Yoshiko brought for her.

Charmy was blindfolded with a stick in her hands, trying to figure out where the watermelon was.

"Charmy! More to the right! The right!" Vanessa shouted to her.

"No, go left! Go left!" Grey, who turned into Vanessa shouted.

"This is what beaches were made for," Charmy said to herself. "If it's food, I know it like the back of my hand,"

Then Asta came running Charmy slammed the stick into his head.

"Right there!" She shouted.

"Yweoch!!" Asta shouted. He turned to her. "What are you doing, Miz Charmy! Had that been anyone else, you would have killed them!"

"Ooh! Watermelon juice!" Charmy said ignoring what Asta said.

"It hit me after I changed into you, but... your muscles are creepy, Asta!" Grey said while transforming as Asta.

"Would you use your transformation magic for some better stuff?!" Asta asked.

"By the way, where did Mister Gordon go? Everyone else is here..."

"Gordon's not good with sunlight so he didn't come,"

'I bought a custom-made swimsuit just for this! I'm going to flaunt in front of that idiot! He got sloppy over those k... k... kisses... E-even I haven't done that! N-n-not that I want to kiss that guy!'