CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

SIX HUMANS plus a spirit and a hybrid stood in front of a tied-up Mars. Yoshiko was munching on tatoes. Then she stared intensely at Yuno. He knew exactly what she was talking about.

Where are my tatoes? She signed.

Unfortunately, he didn't have any. And he was sweating bullets while looking at Yoshiko's intense eyes. Mimosa giggled in the background.

I've never seen Yuno looking so nervous.

"I don't have any but I promise I'll give them," He said.

Yoshiko's mood instantly changed and she hugged Yuno who patted her head.

"Is it okay for you to be up?"

"Yes. Yoshiko's magic healed me completely,"

"That will do!"

"Wagh! My robe!"

"Vanessa will fix it when we get back,"

Klaus was still in denial that Yoshiko and Asta saved them.

"Is that binding magic gonna hold him?" Asta asked while munching on some recovery herbs. He offered Yoshiko some to which she took. "Yoshiko knows a few binding spells to hold him down,"

"Of course, it's going to hold! It's not so flimsy that a wounded person could break it!" Klaus yelled. "Besides, I don't need a subhu- I-I mean girl like her to help!"

"Yeesh, don't be so mean!" Asta said.

"What does the term 'subhuman' mean?" Yuno asked.

"It's not important!" Klaus said quickly. But Noelle had other plans.

"It's a racial slur," She said. "to those with one human parent and one parent from a different race. Usually, they call it to those with a dragon's parent and a human parent. Like Yoshiko and the former captain of the Azure Deer. Nobles and royalty call them that out of disgust and fear,"

Yoshiko could tell Asta and Yuno were both getting mad. Despite noticing this as well, Noelle decided to keep going. Someone had to teach Klaus a lesson. And she decided it would be her. After all, someone close to her was a hybrid just like Yoshiko.

Y'all give a moment to bow down to Noelle; the sea goddess. Put a crown in the comments for her.

"They feel disgusted that a human-like themselves can mix with what they call 'dirty blood'. The 'dirty bloods' are referred to as the children of dragons. They're commonly called that out of fear because of their tremendous mana and power. The Shadow Wizard King, Yoshiko's idol, is a child of the dragons. Even though he has one of the highest authority, a few royals such as the king, refer him to as 'dirty blood'. But he doesn't care about it," She explained.

A large silence emerged from Noelle's explanation. Yoshiko could smell the rage Asta and Yuno were trying so hard to suppress. Noelle flipped her hair.

"Someone had to do something about it," She said. Yoshiko could tell she was feeling really upset from the inside.

Rin!! Tell them that it's okay!!

"Yoshiko doesn't mind it, right?"

"Mh!"

"So let's not take this as an offence. Klaus sir, you be well to watch your tongue in the future. If any other children of the dragons besides the former captain of the Azure Deer heard you, then it would be quite the danger for you,"

"That's right! If I remember, the Crimson Lion's captain married a dragon! I believe they have a son too," Mimosa said. "Homura I believe his name was,"