ALLURING SILENCE,

Hey, guys! Enola here! With the exception of a bit of editing, Alluring Silence is officially over! Woohoo!

To begin with, I'd like to thank you all for your support. Being just reading or comments or votes—everything you guys did was great support and encouraged me to continue to write this!

In truth, I had planned to discontinue this book during the Witches' Forest arc since I wasn't sure what to do and what I wanted to write. I was thinking of writing other books. However, due to everyone's support, I was able to pick up my lazy self and plan to write this book to the very end. So it's all thanks to you guys that I was able to write this book to the very end.

However, because of that, there are several mistakes and plot holes in this book that I plan to go back and edit so that it's perfect from the start to the end.

Now, regarding the second book, called Our Wonderland. It's going to be a little different from normal. Instead of it starting with Yoshiko returning, the book is going to start out with characters in the Clover Kingdom, rather than Yoshiko's journey. Yoshiko nor the Black Bulls will be the centre of focus but the other squads. Characters will be mentioned here and there but for the most part, they won't be included.

I've noticed that even though I've added these characters, none of them get the attention that they deserve and all the work I've put into making them unique and lovable characters. Because of that, I decided to being Our Wonderland with them and their little adventures.

I wanted to explore the depths of their character as we left off with several things such as William being upset over the fact Ryuko and Nozel are dating, Dorothy and her connection to Miyuki, Mahiro and his knowledge on curses and just other characters and their appearance.

Our Wonderland will then proceed to go along with the rest of the manga including the Spade Kingdom Raid Arc and finally arc. However, there will be chapters in between those two arcs. There will be mentions of the Heart Kingdom Joint Struggle arc but it won't go into depth. Really, the story begins with the Spade Kingdom Raid arc and ending with the final arc.

In the beginning of the Foreword, I mentioned that there will be more love interest coming soon. However, now that I've thought more deeply, I decided that only Asta and Yuno will be Yoshiko's love interest and no one else. I had originally hinted characters having crushes on Yoshiko but honestly, I just find Asta and Yuno good enough love interests and don't see the other characters falling in love with Yoshiko. So sorry if that was misleading.

I also wanted to say that updates will be weekly. Because I was on my summer vacation, I decided to write everyday so that I can finish this book by the end of the break which I did! So I'm very happy about it. But again, due to it being rushed, I made a bit of mistakes which I promise to fix eventually.

On top of that, I am planning to write other books from different animes including MHA, KNY, Twisted Wonderland, Tokyo Revengers and a few others. I was inspired by @Ald814 to have a schedule of updates rather than a list of my books. So in my bio, I will have an update schedule which you can view eventually!

As school is beginning to open up, I need to settle back into the norm and manage my school, my home time and (hopefully) my job. So until I can get back to that, I won't be writing any time soon. So please wait until then!

Once again, thank you for all your support and love and hopefully, I will see all of you at the end of September! Take care of yourself until then~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 | ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᶜˡᵒᵛᵉʳ 🎉