CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE

THE RED CAT landed on the floor while it purred. Vanessa stared at it in shock and confusion.

"A cat?!" She asked.

'Why?! I didn't visualise that shape...'

The cat rolled around on the blood ground. The Queen looked at it with anticipation. She looked over to the side where the two siblings fought.

Yoshiko had slammed her foot on Ryuko's arm. Ryuko didn't move even a millimetre. He used his other hand to grab Yoshiko's foot and toss her to the side.

"C'mon Yoshiko. Snap out of it," Ryuko said. "I don't want to hurt you but if keep this up, I'll have to,"

The Queen looked back at Vanessa.

'No way has it manifested?! Let's see,' she thought as she lifted her hand.

Asta raised his sword in the air and was ready to strike down Noelle by the Queen's order.

"NO!" Vanessa shouted.

The cat sprang into the air. It touched Asta on the shoulder though nothing happened.

"Rue your sin in having underestimating the Witch Queen," the Queen said.

Asta swung the sword. Noelle's head was severed from her body.

"NOOOOOO!" Vanessa cried out.

"So it was still incomplete," the Queen said. "Have no fear!! I am perfection and I will ensure that it is fostered properly under my supervision!"

"NO!" Vanessa shotued.

Once again, the Queen was met with a scene where Noelle's head was still attached to her body.

"What?!" The Queen asked.

'What on Earth? I could have sworn he cut down that royal girl!'

"Rue your sin in having underestimating the Witch Queen," the Queen said.

'Those words... did I...?' The Queen thought as Asta brought his sword down.

However, he missed. Instead, he cut just under Noelle's feet. A millimetre above and the girl's feet would have been injured. The spell dispersed and Noelle fell on the ground.

"What?!" The Queen asked.

'Was there some sort of mistake?!' She thought as she looked over at Yoshiko who was still fighting Ryuko.

Yoshiko kicked Ryuko on the side. However, Ryuko blocked it with his elbow.

'Strong but she doesn't know how to fight properly,' Ryuko thought. 'I'll just have to teach her when we get home,'

Ryuko kicked Yoshiko in the stomach, sending the girl back by a few feet. However, Yoshiko retaliated by giving Ryuko an axe kick. Ryuko dodged the kick sweep kicked Yoshiko sending her off balance. She used her hands to catch herself and jumped back.

"This is going to go on forever if you give in, Yoshiko. I'm going to be sad," Ryuko said with a pout.

"Stop!" Vanessa shouted as the cat touched Asta.

Asta brought his sword down. It went straight in Noelle's stomach, instantly killing her.

"It's over," the Queen said.

"Stop!" Vanessa shouted.

Asta's sword was only a few centimetres from Noelle which shocked the Queen as she was sure that the sword had pierced Noelle.

Asta brought the sword down. This time, it slammed into the ground between Noelle's arm and body, missing her by just a small bit.

'This is... it can't be!!' The Queen thought.